ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 34

"He's here,sir," informed Mark.

We stood in front of the main door,waiting to greet the guest. I saw two black Mercedes entered our mansion. Two men in black suit got out from the first car and went to the second car,perhaps where their boss in. One of them opened the car door and revealed a brownish hair man wearing a gray suit with his sunglasses on. Two other men got off from the same car too, which means there were four bodyguards with him.

I could feel his menace aura as he walked towards us with his guards followed behind him. I couldn't see his full face as he was still had his sunglasses on. He stopped right in front of our door and that's when he took off his glasses.

Not gonna lie ,he's fucking hot man. And that proves he can get any woman just by snapping his fingers. He already has the look—charming , handsome ,hot and rich. But it's so pathetic when he used those advantages to get women for something they don't want to get involved in. How did I know about this? Cause I did some research about him and it was a horrific nightmare.

"Welcome. It's been such a long time we didn't meet," Mr Park greeted first and shaked their hands , followed my Jimin and lastly Jisung.

"Hello Mr Kim. It's nice to see you again," Jisung forced a smile ,reaching out his hand for a handshake and Key took it.

"This must be Jisung, am I right? The one who caused one of his assistant sacrificed his life just to save him?" Key's words made my eyes widen in shocked. I looked at Jisung ,who seems startled and shocked too. I turned to look at his hand ,that was curled up into a fist ,ready to attack this guy. But I won't let that happen cause it would cause a scene and that may leads into a fight. Therefore ,I slowly walked behind Jisung and hold his fist, controlled him from attacking this cocky man.

"Calm,Jisung. Ignore his words ," I whispered into Jisung's ear. I could feel slowly his tense slow down.

"If you come here just to make a scene ,you may get out right now," Jimin fiercely interrupted.

"Alright, alright. My bad ,sorry kid," smirked Key, raising both of his hands in relented. Then he turned to me, a flirtatious smile plastered on his face as his eyes looked at me from head to toe. I felt uncomfortable by his gazed and the way he smiled at me. It sent chills down my spine and I could feel goosebumps around my body.

"Who is this beautiful girl here? I've never seen you before," he asked ,still not moving his gazed from me.

"She's new here. Jisung's assistant ," Jimin simply replied, earning a nod from Key. "I didn't know you're hiring a girl. A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be here. Anyway,perhaps you know me. It's nice to meet you," he agitated and reached out his hand to me for a handshake but I was hesitantly whether to take it or not.

However Jisung stepped in front of me,covering me from him.

"I think there's no need for a handshake. She doesn't like physical touch," Jisung aprised. I let out a soft sighed ,glad that Jisung just save me from this creepy man. But that last statement was totally a lie. But that's okay ,as long as he saved my ass, that's what matter.

Key pulled back his hand and kept both of his hands in his pockets. "Well ,that's so rare. But I like ," he whispered the last sentence, enough for me and Jisung to hear then winked at me.

"Shall we begin our discussion?" questioned Mr Park, interrupting us to which I was so glad that he did.

"Yes we shall." And with that he followed Mr Park and the others to the meeting room,left alone Jisung and I.

"Thanks for saving me. I was surprised when he reached out his hand and he made me uncomfortable the way he looked at me," I confessed, couldn't hold the feelings anymore.

"I know. I should have poke his eyeballs. So now you know how dangerous this dude is," Jisung grimaced. "I almost out of my control if you didn't stopped me just now."

"Babe , chill. Don't think about it. Let's go,they probably wait for us," I said,trying to cool down his anger. We walked together to the meeting room and started the discussion right away.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

It had been half an hour but the meeting hasn't end yet and I felt so uncomfortable since just now. I was so anxious when I felt a pair of eyes kept on staring at me. When I looked up, I wasn't wrong. There was someone staring at me.

I quickly looked away , couldn't looked at him any longer. His gazed was like checking me out and had his flirtatious smiled at me whenever I accidentally looked at him.

And that's ew. That really gave me chills once again.

"Hyung, I'm going out. I have something to do. Sorry can't join you all. I'll bring Sarah too. Jeno ,if you wanna stay here ,just stay. I won't force you to follow me," said Jisung all of sudden,earning a glare from his older brother but Jisung didn't care at all. He bowed respectfully then pulled my hand out of the room,not giving me the chance to bow the others.

"Jisung ,why did you pull me out in a rush? I didn't even said a proper goodbye to them just now," I said as soon as we were out from the room , currently at the living room.

"You think I don't know that asshole had been staring at you as if his eyeballs were about to pop out?" Jisung scowled,his face turned red in anger.

"Yeah I know. Thanks for bringing me out though, I was really uncomfortable with him," told I ,rubbing both of my arms due to the goosebumps I had.

I turned to Jisung ,he was still mad. "Jisung ,cool. We're out already so there's nothing to be worry about," I calmed him. Slowly he cooled down and turned to me with a smile. "I was just pissed the way he looked at you. Only I can look at you like that,no one can or else I'mma poke their eyeballs," he frowned ,earning a chuckle from me. "Okay I get it,only you allow to look at me like that."

"Let's talk in my office, we need some privacy ," Jisung simply said. I nodded in agreement. "But lemme make drinks for us. Wait me in the office." Right after that ,I went to the kitchen and made a coffee for Jisung and a tea for myself. After done making our drinks ,I brought up to his office.

"Hey beautiful."

A voice from behind stopped my track and immediately I recognized that voice. My body freeze, shocked that I met him right now ,right when I'm alone!

"It's rude for not answering my call,y'know," he said again. I could hear his footsteps getting closer towards me.

"I-i'm sorry. H-hello," I don't know why I was stuttering but for sure I was a bit freaked out. I turned behind ,facing him so that he wouldn't say I was being rude with him. Plus he has a business with Mr Park and I don't want just because of my impolite attitude ,they cancel their what so ever plan. I don't want to be blame for that.

I hold the mugs in my hands tightly as he got closer to me however whenever he took a step forward ,I took a step backward.

"Why are you avoiding me? Don't worry ,I don't eat people, especially girls," Key whispered the last sentence ,sending me sort of like an electric shock into my body. All I can do was smiled at him without saying a word ,just like what Jeno told me to do.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. I have something to do. Have a great day ," I quickly said that then turned my heels and walked away. But before I could reached Jisung's office ,a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards then slammed my body against the wall,making my drink and Jisung's fell from my hands and broke,spilling the water everywhere. Key slammed both of his hands beside me,trapping me between him and the wall. My breath was hitching at how close he was to me right now.

"You shouldn't walk away when I'm talking. That's rude ,my beautiful. Should I give you some less—"

"HANDS OFF HER!"

A shout cut Key's words ,making the two of us turned our heads to the owner of the voice.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hey! I'm trying to update everyday now since I'm not busy at all. Hehehe enjoy!!