ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 10

Two chapters in one day 💚

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I watched as Renjun tapping and clicking something on the laptop. I can't even understand what he was doing and my eyes hurt looking at those codes and numbers. He click something after that a video of a room appeared on the screen.

"Got it ," mumbled Renjun. I moved closer to Renjun and watched the video. A few rooms were showed too and I can see a few men in each room which I presumed their guards. Everything was fine , just as Renjun expected.

"Let me text them ." Renjun took out his phone from his pocket then send a short text to our group. Shortly after that , Haechan replied 'okay'. I send a text too ,told them to be careful and stay safe. I was so worried about them , day and night kept thinking about their safety. I had a bad feeling since yesterday and I was not sure why. They texted back , saying they would be alright.

"Don't worry , they will be fine," said Renjun , rubbed my back to confort my unpleasant feelings. "Hopefully," I muttered.

"Now ,let's get something to munch. I'm craving for cookies , though," Renjun pouted and I chuckled at his cuteness. "Then let's bake it ," I suggested and he smiled happily. He shut down the laptop and put it on his desk then pulled my hand to the kitchen.

"Do you know how to bake ?" Renjun asked .

"Of course I know. I've bake so many times when I'm bored," I said and he nodded with his mouth 'o' .

"So let's get ready the ingredients then we can start our mission."

We prepared all the ingredients and luckily we have it all or else we had to go out to buy the groceries.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Yahh ,stop it Renjun. You're wasting the flour ," I exclaimed when he started to pour the flour on me. Yes ,he wanted to pour a packet of flour on me.

"Who cares. We can buy a new one , we're rich don't worry ," asserted Renjun , continued to pour the flour again.

"You little kid,come here ." I tried to catch Renjun who was running away from me.

"What did you called me ? Little kid?" asked Renjun ,feeling triggered when I called him little kid and I sticked out my tongue,razzed him. We chased after each other , throwing the flour to each other. After doing some messed ,we eventually finished bake our cookies.

"Damn, this is so delicious!" exclaimed Renjun as he took a bite of the cookie. We ate most of the cookies, completely forgot to share with other people.

"What are you guys doing ?" A cold voice interrupted our eating cookies moment. We turned our heads towards him as he came closer and sat opposite us. He took one of the cookies and took a bite.

"Who bake this ?" Jisung asked.

"Sarah ," answered Renjun.

"Quite nice," Jisung praised ,taking another cookies and more till finished.

Renjun and I cleared all stuffs meanwhile Jisung just left the kitchen after finishing the cookies.

Not long after that ,he came back again.

"Sarah ," he called me.

I turned to him ,waiting for his orders.

"From now onwards, bake me cookies for my teatime ." And with that he left the kitchen once again meanwhile Renjun and I looked at each other with mouth opened.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I didn't expect to have a cookie scene in here 😂 so please don't be hungry😂