ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 3

"Yes . Of course I do ," I said ,excited that finally Mr Park offered me the job that I've always dream of .

"Good ,you ca-"

"Sir ,may I have a minute with Sarah ?" Before Mr Park said anything , Mark cut him . I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and silently asked him 'why' . He walked to me and pulled my hand out from the office . He closed the door and looked serious at me .

"Are you crazy ?! I wouldn't let you work here . It's dangerous , Sarah ," scolded Mark in a low voice . I took a deep breath then looked at my lovely brother with a smile .

"Hey , trust me I'll be fine .. look ,I've always wanted to work with you so please ..," I took his hand into mine ,"Please trust me ." Deep down in my heart I was nervous but I threw away those feelings and be confident . I know this job is so dangerous and could harm my life but I like it . Mark stared at me for a moment , worries in his eyes . He let out a sighed . "Fine ... I can't stop you either cause once you said you want it ,you will work hard for it . This time ,I'll trust you but I won't hesitate to kill whoever hurt you . I swear ," he retorted . "Thanks brother ." He pulled me into his arms .

We entered the office again , all eyes on us . I went back to my sit and glanced Mark ,who was looking at me . He slightly smiled before turned to serious . "So ,do you agree with my offer?" asked Mr Park. I nodded , " Yes."

"Alright . From today onwards ,you'll be working under Jisung . Jeno ,you know what to do right ?" Jeno nodded . "Okay , that's all from me . You may dismiss now ." We went out from the office . Mark and Jaemin said good luck to me and I thanked them .

My heart skipped a beat ,feeling nervous . I followed Jisung and Jeno to another room . It was Jisung's office. He sat on his big chair and looked at his paperworks without saying anything . I stood beside Jeno ,waiting for his orders .

"Sarah Lee , am I right ?" Jisung started to speak , breaking the silence .

"Yes ,sir ."

"Tell me about yourself ."

I took a deep breath ,a very deep breath before started to introduce myself . "I'm Sarah Lee , sister to Mark . I'm 18 years old and study in (xxxx) high school . I've been training with my brother since I was 12 . Mark and I have been living alone after our parents died ." He nodded a few times as I told my life story . "Alright,Sarah . Thank you for your information ."

"Now ,it's my turn ." He got up from his work chair and leaned against the side of his big desk . "There are three rules you must obey ," he showed his three fingers .

"Rule number one . Do everything as I told without questioning ." Okay , that rule is easy . I definitely can do that .

"Rule number two , never hesitate while doing your work . Make up your mind ." And that rule is pretty easy too .

"Rule number three . Never be curious ."

The last rule ... I gulped at the last rule . "Never feel curious anything around you . Curiosity kills the cat . Remember all these three rules and you'll be good ," he continued .

I didn't say anything ,still processing the last rule in my mind . Why ? See , now I'm being curious ...

"Do you understand ?"

I looked up at him , "Yes ,sir . Understood ." He nodded then went back to his chair and continued his work . "You may leave now ." And so Jeno and I left the room without saying anything .

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Hi, I know Mr Park had introduced me but I'm just gonna said it again . I'm Jeno ," he reached out his hand and I took it ,shaking our hands .