ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 4

"You want me to change my school ?"

"Yes. I want you to go to the same school with Jisung so that you can look after him there . The teachers told me he get bullied sometimes ," told Mr Park , shooking his head in disappointed . "What? Bully ?!" I raised my voice in shocked.Then I realized I was overreact . "I'm sorry ,sir."

"It's okay. Yes ,he gets bully sometimes but never told me about it until Jeno and his teachers told me . So since you're the only one who's the same age with him , it will be easy for you to look after him," explained Mr Park . The story came as a bombshell to me , I didn't expected that to happened to Jisung . Don't they know who he really is ?

"But how can that happened ? I mean, he's a mafia ,people won't dare lay their fingers on him and he can just zap those people in one blow." I just can't process this in my mind . Mr Park sighed , "He hide his true identity . He doesn't want people to know about him , not even his teachers ," told Mr Park .

I thought for awhile then agreed to Mr Park . After all , I'm Jisung's assistant and guard . It's my job to protect him . "I'll arrange your transfer later . Thank you for helping me . You may go now ." Mr Park stood up and went back to his work desk . I bowed to him then left his office .

My thoughts were still thinking about Jisung . I just can't believe what I just heard . Why would Jisung hide his identity ? And why would the naughty boys bully him ? Okay ,there's no need to think much , I'll find out soon anyway and I will protect him . My mind drifted away until I didn't even realized there was someone walking fast and bumped into me . "Oh , I'm sorry . My bad ,I should have look in front while walking ," I apologized immediately . I was looking down .

"Sarah ? Sarah Lee ,am I right ?" asked the man who bumped me . I lifted my head when he mentioned my name . " Yes . And you are ?"

"Oh my! You've grown so much.The last time I saw you was when you're still young and small ," said the man,beaming . He hugged me and I startled . Do I know him ? He let go of me , still having a beautiful smile on his face . "Don't you remember me ?" I shooked my head , not familiar with his face at all . "Oh my , I'm Jimin. Park Jimin ."

Jimin ? That name sounds familiar . I tried to recall back his name ,try to find in my memories when I was still a kid . Then , a guy came into my mind , the one who always bought me dolls and some other toys. Shorty oppa ! Yes ,I remember . I always called him shorty because he was short and cute.

"Shorty oppa ! Yes , I remember ," I exclaimed but realized what I just said ."I'm sorry for calling you shorty," I quickly apologized . I can't call him with that name anymore as he is my boss right now . "It's okay . I heard that you just join us today ? Jisung's assistant ,right ?"

I nodded , "Yes."

"You must have a lot patience with Jisung . He does looks cold but deep down in his heart ,he is soft ," told Jimin . I crooked my eyebrows with his sudden words but didn't ask him about it . "Okay , I better get going now . I need to see Jinyoung. Catch up with you later ,bye!" I bowed to him and he left to his brother's office.

His words still lingering in my head but I shaked it off . Whatever happens ,just deal with it .

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

Today was my first day to my new school. New atmosphere ,new people ,new surroundings . My heart was pumping like hell , nervous filling in me . I miss my old school although I don't have much friends . Believe it or not , mostly my friends were boys. I don't hang out with girls cause they kept stay away from me for no reasons . Some would be with me because they want to get to know Mark or wanna get close with him . But I never cared to be one of them .I preferred to be alone .