ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 40

"Babe, wake up. We're here."

A soft shake on my shoulder woke me up from my nap. I squinted and rubbed my eyes to adjust my blur vision,still feeling sleepy after a long ride. I stretched my body that was numb after seating in the car for hours.

I looked outside the car, surprised to see a beautiful cottage house upon my eyes. "Where are we?" I asked in amazed , almost audible. I unbelted my seatbelt then got out from the car. More surprisingly ,around us were only trees,no other houses or buildings-as if we were in the middle of forest.

Jisung smiled at my reaction, "Come on,help me to take these bags out."

Snapping out from my thoughts ,I went to help Jisung to take those groceries out that we bought earlier and followed Jisung to the front door. He took out a bunch of keys then unlocked the door with one of the keys.

"Welcome to our home," Jisung gestured his hand to the house , welcoming me to 'our' home-to which I was still confused.

"Come in!" Jisung took the groceries from me then brought it to the kitchen. My eyes roamed around the house in astonishment and my mouth slightly opened. I walked around the house-it wasn't big like the mansion but the interior ,the decorations of the house was incredibly beautiful.It was a one storey cottage house , suitable for a couple living home. There weren't much furnitures here and it was really nice , not too cozy. One thing really caught my eyes was the classic and aesthetic design of the interior. Such a beautiful , wonderful house.

The moment I walked in ,I will see the living room. On my left,it was the master bedroom and opposite it was another room to which was only separated by a toilet in the middle. If I walked a few meters ahead,it would be the kitchen.

That shows how small this house is. It took less than 5 minutes to look around it. How amazing!

"You like it?" Jisung asked ,hugging me from behind as he rest his chin on my right shoulder.

"I... I totally love it!" I exclaimed in excited. A big smiled formed on my face,eyes still excitedly roaming around the house. Jisung chuckled as a respond.

"By the way,I never knew you have your own house," I said,turning around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Well, I had this house since last year. Two years ago,I decided to build my own house because that's always been my dream," told Jisung, earning a nod from me.

"Do your brothers know about this house?"

Jisung nodded his head weakly,"Yep ,but they didn't allowed me to stay here."

"Huh?why?"

"Because I'm still underage," Jisung sighed, clearly upset with his brothers' decision. "I was get scolded when they found out I have my own house. They checked my account and found out that I've spent a lot so they decided to investigate about it and yeah. Boom. They found out," told Jisung again,earning a chuckled from me.

"That's okay. You'll be able to stay here one day." I cheered him up.

"Yes. With you," he whispered softly to my ear then softly bit my ear, earning a giggle from me.

"By the way..."

"Hmm?"

"When was the last time you came here?" I asked. I noticed the house was in a messed and some furnitures were covered with dust.

"Umm,two months ago. I didn't have time to come here and clean. So that's why I brought you here today ,we can clean it together," Jisung responded,smirking.

"You purposely brought me here so that I could help with the cleaning. Aww so sweet... What a boyfriend are you ," I retorted ,rolling my eyes in annoyed.

"Well, I love you!" He pecked my cheek then smiled like nothing happened.

"Urghh , Jisung! This is unbelievable! Let's get to work now," I grunted. I retracted my arms from Jisung and went to look for the vacuum and mop.

"But I'm hungry. Can we eat first?" Jisung pulled my hand and looked at me with his puppy eyes and pouted lips. I smiled and cupped his cheeks as I couldn't hold back his cuteness.

"Aww my baby Jisung is hungry?" He nodded with his dad face. "Sure but after we clean the house," told I , automatically my face changed to serious. I took the mop and gave it to him. "Take it."

Jisung let out a heavy sighed. "Fine," he scoffed but still took the mop from me.

I grinned, "Let's go!"

We started to clean the house in no time. Jisung helped me with the mop and changed the curtains into a new one meanwhile I vacuumed the floor and wiped the dust from the furnitures and windows. I even changed the bedsheets of each rooms and cleaned the toilets too. After two hours cleaning , finally we were done.

Couldn't stand with Jisung who kept on complaining and whining of hunger , we prepared the food together-to be exact ,I was the one who did with the cooking. Jisung just helped me with washing the fruits and vegetables cause he admitted he can't cook at all.

"And all done!" I clasped my hand together, satisfied with my skill cooking. I rarely cook but Mark had taught me how to cook before. I placed the food in the plate and served it to Jisung. He took a bite.

"How is it? Good?" I asked, leaning my head on my palm and tilting my head, waiting for his answer.

He nodded a few times then said , "Hmm, nice! You're really a good cook. I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend that knows how to cook."

I chuckled at his statement. "Sure you do."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Heyo! I'm back! How was it by the way? Do you like my story? I'm sorry if it's getting boring or late updates but I'll try to fix it. By then,I hope I will do a great job huhu... Anyway,stay safe everyone!

Love y'all!