ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 2

Sarah's POV

I woke up earlier this morning . Two days had passed and Mark was still not back yet . This was not the first time ,there was one time he wasn't back for a week . When he came back , he was badly injured and had to take a rest for 3 days . I scolded him for getting himself hurt . My heart breaks whenever I see bruises and wounds around his body . However ,he told me not to be worry cause he really likes his job .

Every morning , I would pray that he will always be fine and safe . Hoping that the God protect him from harm ,danger and no injuries when he comes back . His job is too risky and dangerous , one wrong step you will be dead . But Mark always keep himself safe even though sometimes he got hurt too . Seeing him coming home alive was enough for me .

I got off from my comfy bed and took a shower . After I was done with myself , I went to the kitchen to prepare my own breakfast . Usually ,Mark will be the one who's preparing the breakfast and I hope he's preparing it now although I know he wasn't here . I walked lazily to the kitchen but then stopped . I felt something was not right . My eyes roamed around the kitchen . As long as I remember , there was no cup on the table . I looked around again , the container wasn't at its place where it should be .

Then ,I heard a click sound coming out from the dry kitchen . There's one thing you should know about me , I have sharp eyes and ears..and also I'm very observant . I would observe everything around me and I can remember it every detail . For instance , the container . Although it was slightly out from its place , I could know there was someone who moved it .

I took a baseball stick that I always kept it next to a rack and walked slowly towards the dry kitchen . I saw a figure holding a knife but couldn't see his face as his back was facing me . I raised my baseball stick ,ready to hit him . I swung my stick but he avoided it ,fast . I wanted to swing again but I was surprised to see someone in front of me .

"Yo ! Do you really wanna kill me ?" Mark glared at me ,putting the knife down . I didn't answer him instead I dropped my stick ,ran to him and hugged him tightly . "Woah ,are you okay ?" Mark asked as he tried to pull away the hugged but I tighten my arms around him . "Please ,just for a moment," I told him. He just nodded and wrapped his arms around me too . After a few minutes hugging ,I pulled away .

"You know how much I was worried about you !" I exclaimed ,punched his arm .

"Ouch ! I got hit by a pole there ," Mark whined in pain , rubbing his arm . "Oh my ! I'm sorry .." I apologized , feeling guilty .

"Nah ,just kidding .." he laughed . I gave him a death glare and rolled my eyes . "Whatever ." I walked out from the dry kitchen and sat at the dining room ,waiting for the food ... didn't bother to help him .

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"What is it about this time ?"

"Umm , nothing serious but if we didn't react fast ..we could have lost something . There was someone who tried to betrayed us but too bad he got caught right handed ," told Mark ,taking a sip of his hot coffee . "Jaemin was supposed to meet him at his office however he overheard the asshole's conversation with someone,"he continued .

"Huh ,stupid enough to mess up with the wrong family ," I scoffed . Jaemin or his full name Na Jaemin is Mark's partner . I've meet him a few times and I feel so comfortable around him . He's so friendly and caring . I had to admit he's really handsome and hot . Bet girls are drooling over him .

"Exactly ," remarked Mark .

We ate our breakfast without saying anything , concentrate with our food . Mark just prepared American breakfast . I saw Mark ate in a rush but didn't bother to ask him . I finished my food and washed my plate . Mark had left the table earlier and told me he need to get ready . After I cleaned the table , I went to the living room . I switched on the TV and kept changing the channels . It was Sunday but all the programmes that been played were so bored while it supposed to be fun . Not even one programme attracts me and end up I just switched off the tv and headed to my room .

I bumped into Mark on my way to the room . He was wearing a black denim jacket ,looking handsome and smart as usual . Not gonna lie , girls from my school are crazy over him but he never cared about it .

"Where are you going ?" I asked him while he was about to go down .

"I'm going to the mansion . We have a meeting at noon ," said Mark as he glanced at his favourite watch .

"Can I come with you ?"

"No."

"Please ... I just wanna say hi to Mr Park ," I gave him my puppy eyes cause I know he won't say 'no' again . "Fine ,be quick ." He gave up , sighing . "I'll wait you in the car ."

"Thank you ," I hugged him quick before enter my room to change my clothes .

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

Our car entered a mansion with guards all around the house . We parked our car in a garage that full of different expensive cars . Super rich... I stepped out from the car and followed Mark close behind . There were two guards in front of the entrance door . They greeted Mark and he just nodded while I smiled to them. The guards let us in the mansion and I was fascinated for awhile . This mansion is super huge and beautiful ! I don't even know how to describe cause it's freaking beautiful !

I followed Mark until he stopped at one door . He knocked on the door and went in when someone said 'yes' from the inside . I closed the door behind me and stood beside Mark .

"Good afternoon,sir," greeted Mark ,bowed to him. The handsome man put down his pen and looked up from his paperworks . "Good afternoon, Mr Park ." I slightly bowed . A smile formed on my lips .

"Sarah... Long time no see . Have a seat ,"he said with a smile , gestured his hand to the sofa . I walked to the sofa and took a sit while Mark stood beside me . Mr Park got up from his work chair and sat opposite of me .

"How are you ?"

"I'm fine . How about you , Mr Park?" I asked in polite .

"Doing fine as always ," he answered .

Mr Park or his full name , Park Jinyoung . He is the eldest son of the Park's family and also the leader of mafia . Yes ,that's correct . My brother is working with a mafia family. He is Mr Park 's assistant and guards . They are three siblings- Park Jinyoung , Park Jimin and Park Jisung . But I never met Jimin nor Jisung . I only heard their names but never know how they look like . As far as I know the youngest brother , Park Jisung still schooling but I don't know from which high school . Never bother to ask Mark .

We chatted for a moment before Mr Park and Mark left his office to their meeting room . They were about to have an important meeting and Mr Park told me to wait in his office while he orderd his maid to bring me a tea . I played with my phone while waiting for them to finish . That took half an hour and they returned to the office . But they weren't alone . Jaemin and two guys came in . As soon as Jaemin saw me ,he pulled me into his embraced .

"You've gotten taller ," he said , pulling away .

"Hey ,Jaemin . It's nice to see you again ."

"Me too ," he grinned.

"Sarah , let me introduce you . This is my brother ,Park Jisung and his assistant ,Lee Jeno . Jisung ,meet Sarah .. Mark's sister ,"Mr Park introduced . I bowed to him and smiled but he didn't returned the smile instead kept his face cold and emotionless . I smiled to Jeno and apparently he returned the smile .

This Park Jisung guy seems so young than his own age . But his cold face made him look fierce and scary .

"Let's have a sit ," said Mr Park and so we sat except Mark , Jeno and Jaemin . They just stood behind their bosses . "Sarah , I'll just go straight to the point . What do you plan to do after schooling ?" His sudden question made me confused and felt weird . Why would he ask me that question ?

"Umm ,I'm not sure . Probably working ," I answered even though still confused with the sudden question . He just nodded and glanced his brother before ask me the next question which really shocked me .

"Do you want to work with us ?"

And that was the time I've been waiting for ....