ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 29

Author's POV

"Everyone's ready ?" asked the leader of the Mafia,Park Jinyoung to his crew.

"Yes,sir," replied them in unison.

They entered their respective vehicles as they were going in separated cars then began their journey. During the whole journey,none of them—Jisung,Jeno and Sarah ,talked. Only songs that been played on the radio filled their silence.

"We're here," informed Jeno as he parked the car then got out ,opening the door for their youngest boss, Jisung. Sarah stepped out from the black car,gaping at the magnificent mansion stood in front of her. The mansion was painted in silver grey ,made it looked more elegant and graceful ,causing Sarah to awe in astonishment. The uniquely twisted fences kept the house enclosed,neatly trim hedges surrounded the mansion. To her left , bushes that were trimmed into all sorts of people and animals such as cat,dog,rabbit, birds and many more.

"My God! This mansion is totally gorgeous! I've never seen mansion this big and beautiful ," exclaimed the girl, clearly amazed shown on her face. Jeno chuckled, "You should see the interior ,your jaw will drop to your feet. Trust me," he told ,causing Sarah to jump in joy.

After they waited for the others and gathered, they walked in and were greeted by a male receptionist wearing a black suit with a beautiful lady standing next to him ,wearing a white blouse, matched with a black skirt and a red scarf tied neatly around her neck.

Just what Jeno had told ,Sarah's jaw dropped to her feet as her eyes met the beautiful interior of the mansion. The walls were painted in white with frame of paintings hang on the wall perfectly. In the middle of the hall , right under the dazzling crystal chandelier was a large circular table with a vase filled with red roses in it.

The graceful fingers of the pianist pressing the keyboard as he played a soft music along with the guests' talking and laughing made the atmosphere more gleeful. Sarah smiled excitedly to herself as she never been to any occasions or party like that before , therefore that was her first time to attend one.

"Told ya," nudged Jeno, earning a grinned from Sarah.

"Finally ,all of you are here. Welcome!"

They turned around when a voice spoke from behind,grabbing their attentions. A man in mid-40s with a beautiful lady beside him , greeted them with wide,bright smiles. The man was wearing a dark blue tuxedo with his hair neatly style into side part which was suitable with his age meanwhile the lady wore a navy blue off-shoulder hugging body trumpet gown to which really enhanced her beauty. Her hair was styled into a bun with a few strands of her hair down.

"Must be Mr Park Seo Joon and his wife ," thought Sarah.

"Uncle ,aunty. Happy anniversary," Jinyoung wished ,giving a hugged to his uncle and aunty ,followed by his brothers. "Aigoo ,our little Jisung is getting more and more handsome now ," said Mrs Park ,cupping her nephew's face. "Thank you,aunty . You're getting prettier too ," Jisung respond,blushing. Then all of them burst into laughter as Jisung's cheeks turned pink.

"Ohh ,who might you be ,young lady ?" Mrs Park turned her attention to Sarah,who was smiling at her.

Sarah bowed respectfully to Mrs Park and smiled, "Hello ,I'm Sarah Lee. Jeno's partner," she introduced herself,only to be surprised when Mrs Park pulled Sarah into her embraced. Sarah hesitantly to hug her back but eventually she did. This reminded her of her late mother. Longing began to strike her,thinking how much she misses everything about her mom. Memories began to flash in her mind, a tear almost escaped from her eyes but quickly she held it from falling.

"So that means you're Jisung's assistant ..right?" Mrs Park asked ,pulling back the hug. Sarah nodded. "Jisung ,you're so lucky to have a beautiful assistant like her ," teased Mrs Park,causing Sarah to blush meanwhile Jisung tried his best to hide his smile.

"Darling ,stop teasing her. Look at her cheeks,all red," her husband chuckled. His wife rolled her eyes playfully ,"What? I'm saying the truth." Her words made Sarah blushing even more. Seeing her like that , Jimin quickly changed the topic ,pity to see Sarah kept on blushing because of the eldest couple. "Uncle ,aunty... Where's Yuna? Didn't see her around."

"Yuna? She was—"

"Oppa!" A girl's exclaimed cut Mr Park's words.

"Yuna,where have you been?" Her dad asked with a sighed.

"Sorry Dad. I was talking with my friends," said the young lady, grinning. Her skin was so fair and clean, slightly shorter than Sarah. Her chestnut brown eyes could attract anyone who stares into it,her nose was small and cute. Beautiful just like her own mother. She was wearing a saphire blue, halter-neckline dress that really fits perfectly on her body,making her beauty even more stood out. Her hair was styled into milkmaid braided.

"Such a pretty girl ," thought Sarah.

"Your cousins are coming ,you should have wait for them ," her father reminded. Yuna sighed , "Okay ,okay.. I'm sorry."

"That's okay , uncle. We're fine ," said Jimin with a smile.

"Oppa! It's been so long we didn't meet. I miss you.." said Yuna,ran to Jisung's side then linked her arm with Jisung. Sarah's eyes widen at the sudden sight but quickly act normal , though her heart hurt seeing that.

Jisung uncomfortably moved Yuna's arm from him but Yuna refused to let go, she even laid her head on his shoulder. Sarah's jealousy kicked in as she swallowed down her disappointment. It was her first time feeling like that, never thought it would hurt this much. She looked at herself— she realized she wasn't pretty as Yuna and was just wearing black denim jacket but not beautiful dress.

Jisung took a glance at Sarah,who was staring at him but quickly looked away,didn't want Jisung to notice her sudden changed. She fake a smile,just to calm herself and tried to think positive.

"Oh ,who are you? I've never seen you before ," asked Yuna,tilting her head to the side. "Hello ,I'm Sarah Lee. Jeno's partner ," introduced Sarah.

"My assistant," Jisung remarked after giving up getting away his arm from Yuna. He wished he could say 'my girlfriend' , however that's definitely will shocked everyone ,including his own brothers.

"Ohh ,hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Yuna," smiled Yuna ,showing her straight beautiful white teeth. Sarah replied her smile, although it wasn't a sincere smile.

"Umm Dad ,I'm bringing Jisung oppa with me. I wanna introduce him to my friends," Yuna beamed ,earning a curt nod from her father.

Sarah just watched her boyfriend been dragged along with Yuna with a wounded heart. How she wish to shout at the girl to get away from her boyfriend but that's going to get herself into trouble. Moreover ,they are not gonna believe her. All she could do was swallowed all the pain in her heart.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Wow! After a week I didn't update damnnn 😩 I'm so sorry guys ,I was running out of ideas all of sudden then just a few days ago those ideas popped out and I started to write it again. I was supposed to update yesterday but my internet was not that good so yeh . But don't worry ,the next chapter is about to finish hehe.❤️

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Please vote ,comment and share too ! Love y'all ! ❤️

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Stay safe !