ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 24

Jisung's POV

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly,
You can be the butterflies in my belly,
You can be the captain,
And I can be your first mate."

I heard someone sang a song and it came from the gym. I slowly made my way towards the gym and peeked to see who it was. A smile curled on my lips as soon as my gaze fell on someone that catch my heart. She was alone, punching and kicking the punching bag as it swayed forth and back in front of her. She did not noticed that I was behind her as she had her earphones. I slowly walked over her, hoping she still didn't see that I was coming.

I placed my hands on her waist. She stopped punching and her body stiffened at my sudden touch.

"Hey," I whispered to her ear.

"H-hey." She turned around,facing me. Her cheeks were red as a tomato and her head was down. How cute!

My hands were still on her waist,not wanting to let it go. I knew she felt uncomfortable with my actions but do I look I care?

No.

"Hmm Jisung, can you ermm," she motioned her finger to me and her,showing how close we were. "People might see us and think differently," she said in a low voice.

"So what? It's only the two of us here," I smirked. It wasn't only the two of us,there were Jeno and Renjun but hell know where they were now. The others had a mission to settle,leaving the four of us at home. As usual, Jinyoung didn't allowed Sarah and I join them.

"But still, what if Jeno and Renjun pop out then see us in this position. What am I supposed to answer them?" she retorted. I just stared at her beautiful face,didn't listen to what she was blabbing about.

She's beautiful even she's angry. Her red cheeks made me wanna squeeze and kiss it. I want her to know how much she meant to me and how much I love her yet I wasn't ready to tell her my true feelings. What if she rejects me then go with someone she likes? My heart would not be able to take it nor accept it. I can't see her with someone else other than me. I want her to be mine.

"Jisung! do you hear what I said?" A slapped on my arm broke my reverie. "Are you even listening to me?" asked Sarah irritatedly.

"Huh? Y-yeah, I'm listening."

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Yeah,listening," she sarcastically said. I chuckled.

"If you're listening,then why you aren't moving your hands from me?"

"What if I dont want?" I asked,wiggling my eyebrows mockingly.

"Jisung ple-"

"Yo Sarah,how lo-"

Sarah quickly pushed me hard till I lost my balance then fell on my butt when Jeno entered the gym. "Ouch!"

"Oh my Jisung,are you okay?" Sarah ran to me and helped me to get up. I glared at Jeno who was looking at us with blur.

"I'm okay," I replied with slightly pissed. Sarah looked at me guilty. "Sorry," she muttered,enough for me to hear. "That's okay. Is there anything you need ,Jeno?" I immediately changed the topic. It's kinda embarrasing though.

"Hah?Oh, I was just calling Sarah for lunch. It's ready now," told Jeno.

Did he saw that I fell? I'm glad if he doesn't...

"Okay,thanks. Be right there in a minute," Sarah respond. Jeno nodded then left.

"Jisung, I'm sorry for pushing you.I was panicked."