ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 52

SARAH'S POV

"Any news, Jaemin?" Jinyoung said as soon as we began our meeting. Jaemin nodded then handed a file to Jinyoung.

"His name is Kevin and just came back from Canada a few months back. I couldn't find much details about him because it seems like his record or identity and everything has been deleted or anything. But, I am pretty sure he comes from a big family. Hence, we don't know what is his motive," explained Jaemin. When Jaemin said like that, that means this guy really keep his identity from being exposed, not even a little detail.

Jinyoung nodded as he listened to Jaemin's explanation then passed the file to Jimin and Jisung. This could be difficult for us as we don't know the reason this Kevin guy was spying on us. And the big family Jaemin meant was this guy might come from a powerful family but sadly we cant confirm about it.

"You couldn't find where he works or who is he working for?" asked Jimin.

"Unfortunately, no sir.But Renjun and I will continue to search for everything we can."

"Get it as soon as you can. Before he advances farther, we must be ready," told Jisung.

"Sarah.."

"Sarah..."

"Sarah !"

I jumped a little when a hand touched on my shoulder. I raised my head to see my teacher who was kinda pissed with me including all my classmates all eyes on me.

"Yes, Mrs Kim?" I asked, snickered in awkward to cover my embarrasment.

"Please focus in my class. What are you day dreaming about?" she asked, hands on her hip looking mad.

I just smiled, "I'm sorry,Mrs Kim."

She just shooked her head then continue with the lesson. Hyunjin next to me pulled my sleeve to be closer to him.

"Are you okay?' he asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just feeling unwell a little bit," I replied.

"You sure? If you have any problem, you can just tell me about it. Don't keep it to yourself," he told again.

"Don't worry, it's nothing big at all," I reasssured. I can't tell him my problem even though I wanted to tell him so bad.

Not long after that, the bell rang indicated the school had ended. I pack my stuffs quickly and bid goodbye to Hyunjin who was still completing his works. The moment I walked out of the class, I saw Mark was talking with some girls and I saw them laughing. I ran to him and those girls excused themselves as soon as they saw me. They waved at Mark with their flirty smiles then giggling all the way they walked.

"What was that?Were you flirting with them?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Just a short chit chat with cute girls" he snickered. I rolled my eyes in annoyed. Since when he knows how to flirt though.

"Why didn't you wait me in the car?"

"Aren't you happy that I waited for you here, right in front of your class?" he laughed and I snapped his arm.

"Shut up! Let's go."

I was about to walk out but Mark pulled my hand. Now, he was looking so serious and I knew something was not right.

"We wait here for awhile," Mark said in a low voice.

"What's going on?"

"Kevin is here. We saw him waited in front of the school. We wait for Jeno's signal then we can go back," told Mark, to which made me dumbfounded. So all these while, my instinct was right, there was someone watching me.

We waited for about 10 minutes before we got a message from Jeno, saying that Kevin had already drove off. When we got into the car, Jeno told us that Kevin was not alone. There was a few with him and one of his people waited at the front gate. Luckily they didn't saw Jeno as he parked his car further from the school. They were waiting for me and I sighed in relief. Luckily Mark waited for me.

When we got home, Mark and Jeno reported to Jinyoung about it and he announced to us for a meeting.

"This guy is getting closer to us. Be extra alert and for the time being, do not leave this house if there is no necessary to leave. We have to be prepare,"told Jinyoung.

Each of us were given a task- Renjun, Chenle and the other guards were told to track the bad guys and update to us their whereabout, Jaemin as usual search any informations he could find whereas Mark and Jeno were told to contact their friends just incase we need their help. Haechan and I were told to prepare the weapons and checked everything to make sure they were in good conditions.

"It's happening again," I heard Haechan murmured.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, he turned to me looking a bit surprised. Perhaps he thought I didn't hear what he murmured just now.

"Nothing," he replied, his voice almost audible.I was dissatisfied with the answer.

"Haechan, I heard what you said. So, don't hide," I said.

He let out a soft sighed, "I'm just worried, what if this whole thing didn't work out like we planned? I cant afford to lose anyone anymore. I cant lose my friends."

I didn't know what to say, so all I can did was give him a comforting hug. I know how he felt, because deep in my heart, I was really scared too. What if something happens to me, how's Mark gonna be? I am the only family he has. Who's gonna take care of him if I'm not around?

And what about Jisung? He will blame himself and I don't want him to feel any of that feelings. He had gone through enough after his assistant sacrifice himself for Jisung.

Worries started to creep me in, I don't want the people I love blame themselves if anything happens to me.It's not even their fault.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

That night, while I was reading, I heard a knock. I glanced at my clock, it was 2 am. Who might this be? Everyone should be sleeping right now. I put the bookmark on the page then walked towards my door. I unlocked my door then opened only to see Jisung with his sweet smile. "May I come in?"

"Of course, boyfie." I opened the door and he entered.

"Can I sleep here overnight? I can't sleep at all," Jisung asked, giving me his puppy eyes. I looked at his cute face, couldn't hold back anymore, I gave him a peck on his lips to which cause him to be in speechless.

Realizing what I did, I quickly walked out but before I could , Jisung pulled me to his lap and smashed his lips on mine. Then, he pulled away. "How dare you walked away after what you did to me," he said in his husky sexy voice. My heart was beating so hard that I think I could hear clearly it beats.

Jisung gently placed me on the bed with he himself on top of me. He gently caressed my cheeks and gave a kiss on my forehead.

"Do you know how sexy you look right now? And if you kiss me right now, I think I might lose control over you," he whispered to my ear. I gulped, but I didn't know what gotten into me, I kissed him without hesitation.

He smirked, "So you want it to be this way."

He kissed my neck all over, then slowly make his way to my lips. He passionately kissed me and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, not breaking the kiss.

His hands started to travel all around my body and I hitched at every of his touch. I was nervous but at the same time I love what he was doing and I wanted him to do more.

We both panted hard as we broke our kiss. He starred deep into my eyes, his hand stroking my head gently. I want him to do more, I really want it.

"Don't stop what you were doing," I pleaded.

Jisung startled but then smirked, "As you wish ,princess."