ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 17

"Yah,Hyunjin. That's mine!"

I chased after Hyunjin when he took my favourite strawberry milk and drank it all. We currently at a garden behind our school,it was our new hang out. We ran around the garden like little children ,chasing after each other. I wasn't satisfied so I took his favourite cookies. "Sarah ,give back my cookies!" Hyunjin yelled. "No way! You took mine and finished my drink so I'mma take yours." I stucked out my tongue mockingly and ate all his cookies ,not leaving one at all. Absolutely clean. "Damn you , Sarah," Hyunjin frowned,his face turned red. I laughed hysterically at him. That's the price for taking my one and only favourite strawberry milk!

He gave up then sat at the bench with arms crossing and he had his sour face on. "Aww,are you sulking boy?" I asked teasingly. He rolled his eyes and turned to look away from me. I laughed again at his cute behavior. "Aww ,you're so cute . Okay ,okay... I'll buy you a new one and in return you buy me a new drink ," I persuaded. He didn't even respond nor turned to me. Now ,I felt guilty ,maybe I was overdid but he started it first .
Can't blame it all on me ...

"Hyunjin-ah... Don't be mad,I'll promise I'll buy new cookies for you later. Okay?" I tried to persuade again but still no respond. I bit my thumb, it's my habit whenever I feel guilty. Then an idea struck into my mind. This going to be embarrassing but who knows it will works...

I slightly pulled his hand so that he was facing me. "What?" he asked deadpanned. I took a deep breath,this going to be so embarrassing...

"Hyunjin-ahh, pwease don't be angrwy with mwee." I bounced my body as I said it in a cute way. It was so cringe! My cheeks were getting hotter.

"Again."

"What?"

Did he asked me to do it again ?!

Oh my goodness, I regretted doing it now .

"Why?okay fine ,bye !" He grabbed his bag and was about to walk away but I pulled his wrist. "Fine ,I'll do it again." I let go of his hand and took a very deep breath and exhale it slowly. Hyunjin stood in front of me ,tapping his foot. I swear ,this is going to be the last time I'm doing aegyo.

"Hyunjin oppa , pwease forgive mwe or else I'll be sad ," I pouted with my puppy eyes and batting my eyelids. But instead, he laughed at me. "You--" he couldn't speak as he was laughing like there's no tomorrow with his hands clenching his stomach. I covered my face with my bag , luckily it was only the two of us or else the whole school will know my hilarious behavior or even worst someone will record a video of me. Oh no , hell no that's gonna happen.

"Damn ,I didn't expect you would do that ," Hyunjin said ,wiping the tear on his eyes with his thumbs. "It's all because of you !" I blamed it on him. He started it first. He laughed once again and it made my blood pressure increase. "Urgh! You're so annoying! Whatever." I took my bag and walked off ,leaving him laughing alone.

"Hey wait !" He ran,trying to catch me up. We walked back to the class as the recess was about to end.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

Jisung's POV

I walked down the corridor as I had nothing better to do. I'm not like any typical students , sleeps whenever feel bored. I walked around the school at the same time trying to find the guy that we were searching for. I had one in my mind but I can't jump into conclusion. It's not professional at all.

"Hyunjin-ah!"

I stopped as I heard a familiar voice shouting someone's name. I looked down the garden to see Sarah and the new guy were chasing after each other. Hyunjin had a drink in his hand and drank it meanwhile Sarah was watching him in disbelief. Then she took something sort of like cookies if I'm not mistaken then stuffed it in her mouth. Now,it was Hyunjin's turned looking at her in disbelief.
What is wrong with those two?

Sarah guffowed at his reaction. I watched what they were doing and there was slightly of hurt and at the same time pissed in me.
Why is she laughing and smiling with everyone except me? I wanna be the reason why she laughs and smiles...

My eyes widen in shocked after seeing unbelievable scene in front of my eyes. Did she really did that? She was doing aegyo and said something in a cute voice,perhaps trying to persuade Hyunjin. Her skin was fair and pale so I could easily see her cheeks turning bright red. I focus on her ,I must say she's indeed cute. I've never met any cute girls other than her.
Can she be mine now ?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Hyunjin laughed. He was clenching his stomach , couldn't hold the pain as he guffowed. They said something but I couldn't hear it clearly as the students' voice started to echo down the corridor. The next thing ,they walked together with Hyunjin's arm rested on her shoulder. I clenched my hand on the railing seeing the not-so-romantic sight. How dare he touched Sarah?

I must do something to get Sarah's attention.

I must make Sarah mine before he gets in my way.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Hi guys ! How are you ? Sorry for the late update 🤧 i hope you guys forgive me ಥ‿ಥ oh yess ,anyway I have a new book but I will start the first chapter after I finish Hidden Identity . You can check out the third book , "After"

Hope you all gonna love it 😘