ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 35

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"

Jisung pushed Key away from me then pulled me to his behind.

"Don't you dare touch her. You can do that to any girls but not her," Jisung scowled,pointing his index finger at Key, only to get a laughed from Key.

"Who is she to you? She's just your assistant," smirked Key ,crossing both of his hands. "Plus I didn't do anything to her so there's no need big fuss here."

"You ass—"

"What's going on here ?" Mark exclaimed , coming out of nowhere. He approached us and gave me a question looked. I pursed my lips, didn't know what to say but just hide behind Jisung.

"Nothing happened here. It's just that this kid was overreacted. I just wanted to have a little conversation with Sarah but then all of sudden he pushed me away," Key answered , or more to a lie cause he did wanna do something to me and that was the reason Jisung pushed him away from me.

"YOU!" Jisung scowled as he grabbed Key's by the collar and raised his fist however a hand held Jisung's arm ,stopped him from attacking Key.

"Park Jisung!" Mr Park voice was harsh. "What are you trying to do? Remember he is our guest,don't be so rude!"

"But hyung, he was bothering Sarah and I can't just let it be!" Jisung exclaimed in anger, unsatisfied when his brother was on Key's side.

"Remember kid,I'm your guest. Is this how you treat your guest? Huh?" Key smirked, trying to provoke Jisung.

"No matter what ,he's still our guest , Jisung. Stop acting like this and let him go," said Mr Park sternly.

"Park Jisung! Let him go!" He repeated furiously when Jisung didn't even listen to what he said.

Afraid the two brothers would argue, I held Jisung's arm and said ,"Jisung,let him go. It's okay, I'm fine."

"But he ju—"

"Just let him go, please?" I pleaded. Eventually he let go Key's collar then sprinted away into his office and slammed his door hard, causing me to flinched.

I heard Jimin sighed ,so did Mr Park. I turned to them, going to apologise on Jisung's behalf. "I'm so sorry sir on behalf Jisung. I'll talk with him later," I apologized and bowed although half of my heart wasn't satisfied with it. I know this wasn't unfair but I've got no choice if I don't want to get myself into trouble.

Mr Park just hummed in respond whereas Jimin just gave me a small smile. "We should continue our discussion now," told Mr Park and went to the meeting room ,followed by Jimin and Mark—leaving Key and I alone at the hallway.

"We're not done yet , beautiful. I'll be back for you, I promise ," Key whispered seductively , giving me a shivered through my body. "See you around beautiful." He gave me a flying kiss with a winked then joined the others in the meeting room,leaving me all alone in the hallway.

What the fuck is that ? What did just happened?

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

I knocked on Jisung's door but there was no respond from him so I just entered the room. I smiled as soon as my eyes met his body ,that was facing back at me. He was looking out of the window, drifted away with his thoughts probably.

"Hey," I called him softly. He turned around and smiled. "Hey."

"What's wrong, babe? You've been acting quiet for the passed few days. Are you okay?" I concernedly asked.

Jisung was acting weird after the whole incident that happened to me a few days ago. He was acting quiet ,didn't talked very much and preferred to be alone in his office. He would always skipped his meals and I already can see the difference in him—he's getting thinner. I was worried about his health,afraid he would fall sick.

"Hmm? Nothing. Just fine," he simply replied before turning his gazed out of the window again.

"Are you sure? You've been acting weird these passed few days and you didn't even had your breakfast. You know you should eat your breakfast," I spoke softly and took a step closer to him.

"Sorry, I wasn't hungry just now. Don't worry about me," Jisung said again,still not turning to me.

"Am I not attractive already that you didn't even want to look at me rather than looking outside?" I teased ,wanting to get his attention.

At last he turned to me. "Baby, I'm sorry. Okay, fine. Something's bothering me these few days. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to worry you."

I croaked my eyebrow in confused. "What's wrong? Tell me, don't keep it to yourself."

He let out a heavy sighed. "I was worried about you. Worried something bad might happen to you. I know I shouldn't think this way but after what happened to you the other day, I know Key is on something," explained Jisung to which I was surprised to hear. "What do you mean? Why are you thinking like that ? Look,I'm fine. Still standing alive in front of you ,so there's nothing to be worry of," I reassured him.

"No, you don't understand. Key is targeting you now without you knowing and he will try to get you in any way even if it will risk someone's life," Jisung frustratedly spelled out.

I stunned , I had no idea about that. "I-i—" I chocked with my own words , speechless.

"That's what I was thinking the whole time. I'm afraid to lose you, Sarah. I don't want to lose  someone that I love and treasure so much. Once is enough. I don't know what am I if I ever lose you," Jisung cried out,tears rolling down his cheeks. "You mean so much to me,you're my everything and no one could ever replace you. No one." Jisung's confession really touched my heart. He's sincerely loves me despite I'm just a normal girl ,not a rich pretty girl that every boys' dream to have.

Without responding anything ,I pulled him into my embraced,hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my forehead. "I love you so much," he whispered. "I know,I love you too."

I pulled the hug and stared into his teary eyes. I wiped his tears off with my thumb and cupped his face. "Dont worry. I will be fine,I promise," I cooed with a smile.

"I promise I will protect you in your days and nights. I will do anything to keep you safe even if I have to kill someone," Jisung enuciated.

"But it is supposed to be my job to protect you ," I remarked.

"That doesn't matter. Now you're my girlfriend and it's my responsibility to protect you at any cost," Jisung answered ,a bit stern. I laughed, shaking my head at his statement.

"How about we protect each other ? Isn't that better?" I suggested.

Jisung nodded a few times,as if he agreed with what I suggested. "That's fair enough. Alright deal. Protect each other, promise?" He held out his pinky.

"Promise." I said and we pinky-swore.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I'm back! Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring :') anyway hope y'all enjoy it. Don't forget to vote ,comment and share 🌈

Oh yes!

Is it too late to wish Happy New Year?
No right? 😂 But who cares HOHO

So,
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 🌻
Hope this year would be a better year for us all 🦋

Take care and see you guys in the next chapter! Love y'all! ❤️