ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 55

SARAH'S POV

"Sir!"

Jinyoung rushed towards Jaemin's desk.

"We've found him," told Jaemin. He showed the location and it was pretty far from where we were. Jaemin digged more information about the location and it was out of the town, two hours ride from our place.

"Wait, sir. I just found something," Renjun interrupted, all attentions were to him right now.

"What is it Renjun?"

"One of our men caught Kevin's men and they were told that Kevin is actually related to Key."

"Damn it. He wants revenge," Jinyoung grimaced. "Let's get ready now. Jimin, already call the others?" Jinyoung asked. The 'others' he meant were the units we asked for help.

Jimin nodded and made a call to inform the others about the locations. We took our things and quickly got into the cars.

The whole journey, I can't stop praying and hoping they didn't suffer Jisung at all. My hands were shivering, trying so hard not to break into tears again.

Mark reached for my hands and grasping it gently, to comfort me.

"He will be fine," Mark said, wiping a tear that fell on my cheeks. I just smiled as a respond, totally lost my words at the moment.

All I want right now was to bring Jisung back.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

JISUNG'S POV

A splashed of water woke me up, causing me to cough when some of the water went into my nose. Damn, that's hurt!

"Wakey wakey," Kevin pulled my hair behind as I grunted. "Keep me company, will ya?"

He harshly let go my head then grabbed the chair to sit.

"What do you want, Kevin? What do you want from us? We don't even know who you are and did we ever do to you ?" I said, trying to find the truth what does he wants from us.

"What did you ever to me?" he retorted, "You wanna know who am I ? Remember who you killed when you tried to save your pretty little girlfriend?"

I puzzled by his words. Is he Key's son? But from what I know, he never had any children.

"You killed the only person I have, the only family I have left. Although I am just his nephew but he treated me like his own son. His love for me never less, he cared for me even more than my own parents. But," he paused as I just listened to what he said. "You took him from me."

I was lost in words, too stunned to speak. Key never mentioned anything about his nephew to anyone.

He got up and circling around me.

"But he was too stupid. Thinking that he could make her fall in love with him just because she resembles her dead wife. I just don't get it. Even you, willing to kill others just for your stupid girlfriend." he scoffed. "What is so great about this girl?"

Key liked Sarah? Remembering the way he used to look at Sarah, now it all made sense.

"And do you wanna know why I took you instead of Sarah?" he asked when he realized I didn't respond to any what he said. "It's because I know she will come straight here to save your ass and if I took her instead of you, hence there is no fun at all. I just wanna meet her, just wanna see how amazing this girl is till Key was so desperate wanna have her," continued Kevin with a hysterically laughed.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" I yelled, couldn't hold the anger anymore. This was all my fault. If I didn't killed Key and let him live, all this will never happened.

"I wanna make you feel like how I felt." Kevin brought his face close to mine with a smirked.

"Over my dead body!" I spat on his face.

"Fucking asshole!" He swung his fist and kicked my stomach a few times. The excruciating pain in my stomach was unbearable.

With that, he left the room once again.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

SARAH'S POV

Finally, we arrived.

It was a very tall and big building. Despite being in the middle of a forest, the building was not too dreadful. From a distance, we could see the guards were everywhere surrounded the building. Luckily we brought some help because they were too many.

Jinyoung and Jimin instructed the others about their task. They reminded us to stick with the plan-which was Team A will settle and distract the guards in order for us and Team B to get into the building. Team A has 14 members,lead by Jaebom and Bangchan while Team B has 13 members, lead by Namjoon and Jungwon. These two units were Jinyoung and Jimin's friends. I met some of them before and just now, but I can't remember some of their names as they were to many of them. .

"Jinyoung, I think it's better we go separate and find ways to distract them," told Jaebom, earning a nod from Jinyoung.

They prepared their weapons and wore their bulletproof vest. After they got everything they needed, they separate their ways and begin the mission.

"Alright guys, listen here," Jimin called and all our focus turned to him. We listened intently to his instructions, not wanting to make any mistakes which it can lead to death.

The plan was we will be separated to go to each level- there were 10 levels.

Level 1 and 2 : Namjoon, Jake, Chenle and Jungkook
Level 3 and 4 : Jin, Jungwon, Haechan and Sunoo.
Level 5 and 6 : Yoongi, Niki, Sunghoon
Level 7 and 8 : Taehyung, Heesung, Jay and Mark
Level 9 and 10 : Jimin, Hoseok, Jeno and Me.

The reason we did this because we have no clue where was Jisung and so we have to check each level. We waited for Team A command and a few minutes after that, Jaebom informed to us the entrance had been cleared. We prepared our guns and headed straight into the buildings.

Dead bodies were surrounded the buildings. Jimin reminded us to be extra alert and focus as we were afraid someone might attack us. Namjoon suggested we should separate now and we quickly moved.

We took the stairs despite there was an elevator, however Jimin told us not to use it as the enemies might know we were in the elevator and they can do anything to make us stuck or what so ever. It was kinda tiring but for the sake of Jisung, I will bare with it.

We got reported from the others, saying that Jisung was nowehere to be found in their levels. Therefore, we assumed he must be kept in the top level-which was we supposed to check.

As soon as we reached the level, there were so many rooms. We walked around the hall, guns in hands to be ready if enemies attack us. Hoseok gestured us to check the room one by one. The first few rooms were empty. Somehow, I heard a voice, it was audible but I was still be able to catch up. Sounds like a man talking. I told the others about it and we searched around the voice and it came from the last room.

We were about to opened the door but suddenly someone opened it from the inside. Immediately we fall back and raised our guns, ready to shoot if someone attacks.

"Jisung!"