ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 47

"We have a party to attend this Friday night."

"A party ? Who's party?" asked Chenle.

"Uncle Jay," replied Jimin on behalf Jinyoung. Jisung turned to Jimin with excitement on his face. "Uncle Jay?! Finally he's back," he said excitedly.

"He's coming back for good and he wants to meet us all. Besides , I have an important business need to discuss with him," told Jinyoung. This must be the business that they were going to have in Italy. I overheard their conversation a few days ago but I wasn't sure what kind of business.

"And we also have a good news," said Jimin with a smile. "Since all of you have been working so hard, we decided to give you guys a break. The party will be held at Jeongdongjin beach then we already booked VIP rooms for you all. 3 days and 2 nights. So,what do you say?"

"Yes,of course we want. Thank you sir !" said Haechan enthusiastic then bowed in thankful ,followed by us.

HOLIDAY?! Finally off from work,stress and all of the problems. I really need a break,especially after the incident. Although it had been weeks but I was still traumatized about it. And the only thing that kept bothering me was, why did Key had an interest with me? I mean, he could have a beautiful ,rich woman and not me. With his handsome and charming look, he could get any woman he wants. Had to admit, he was damn hot ,sexy ,tall-easy to say, every girls' dream guy.

But not me. He wasn't my taste at all.

"Sarah,are you okay?" Jisung snapped me out from my mind. "Huh? Yes, I'm fine," I gave a reassured smile.

After a few discussion, Jinyoung dismissed us except for his brothers.

"Hey guys, since the party will be a huge party, wanna go shopping?" suggested Chenle as we were out from the office. The others,including me exclaimed 'yes' in joy. We ran to our rooms to changed our clothes while Mark informed to Jinyoung about our plan. We decided to go to the nearest mall which was only 10 minutes from the mansion. We separated into two cars cause definitely one car was not enough.

We went to every clothes boutique but none of them attract me. Chenle and Renjun already bought their new clothes and now it was Jeno and Jaemin's turn. It didn't took too long for Jeno to get what he wants but not Jaemin. We've been in the same boutique for almost half an hour but still Jaemin hasn't decide what he wants. He kept on changing clothes , one to another. The sales girl was so much patience with Jaemin,I totally salute her.

Chenle, Renjun and Jeno were impatience hence they decided to go to another store to look more stuffs while waiting for Jaemin to be done. Haechan wanted to follow them but Jaemin stopped him and said he needed Haechan's help to decide what he should get.

"Oh my Lord, Jaemin. You've been trying almost all the clothes for half an hour and still can't make up your mind?" Haechan sounded pissed.

"Shhh, quick. This or this one looks better on me?" Jaemin ignored to what Haechan said ,instead asked for his opinion. Haechan let out a heavy sighed and looked at the clothes for a moment.

"The one on your left," he pointed then Jaemin nodded. "But I don't like this," told Jaemin without feelings to which really pissed Haechan off. I laughed at their behaviour meanwhile Haechan was complaining and cursing towards Jaemin. After a few clothes Jaemin tried, finally he made up his mind. Haechan quickly pushed him to the counter and took out Jaemin's credit card to pay for it.

"Now it's my turn," told Haechan, returning Jaemin's credit card. We went to the next boutique and less than 15 minutes,Haechan and Mark got their clothes.

"Sarah, aren't you buy anything?" Jaemin asked when he noticed there was no shopping bag with me.

I shooked my head, "Still hasn't decide what to wear. Most probably just wear anything from my closet. I'm so not good at shopping or more to say ,fashion."