ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 22

Sorry for the late update !

**✿❀**✿❀

"Renjun help!"

Jeno and I helped Jisung to get out from the car and brought him inside the house. Renjun came after that  and helped as I watched them brought Jisung to the medical room. Mr Park and Jimin came to me, clearly looked worried about their youngest brother.

"Sarah,what happened?" asked Mr Park. I took a deep breath and bit my lower lip as my eyes started to well up with tears. I tried my best not to cry. Then I started to tell them the whole story from Sunwoo was the one bullied Jisung till he beaten Jisung up. I know Jisung didnt want me to tell his brothers but I have to so that they could take actions.

After telling them the story, they excused themselves to see Jisung. I left alone in the living room while the others followed their bosses. I couldn't bring myself to see Jisung because I will definitely cry and I didnt want the others witness it. I wipe a tear from the corner of my eyes but the tears came any way despite I tried to hold it.  I ran outside to the garden,not wanting them  to hear me crying.

I sat near the waterfall,pulled my knees to my chest then burried my face. I couln't hold it anymore, so I just let the tears rushed down.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

>Time skip<

I kept on tossing my body to left and right,feeling restless. I closed my eyes tight but still can't sleep at all. I took my pillow and covered my face but still no effect. I glanced my alarm clock,it was 1.00 am and here I am ,still wide awake after dealing with a hard day. A frustration sighed escaped from me  as I sat and glanced Mark, who was sleeping soundly. Tiredness clearly shown on his face because he had to take care of the yesterday's case. From what I heard, Mr Park and Jimin went to see Sunwoo's father and settled the problems.

After quite some time thinking, I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen to have a drink. I took a fresh milk from the fridge and poured it in my glass. People said milk could help us easily go to sleep so I'm trying it right now and see if it's working on me.With one gulped, I finished my drink and washed the glass then straight away went up.

I passed Jisung's room, I didnt see him since yesterday. I still dont have the urge to see him but my heart was racing to see him. Slowly I stepped closer to his room door and grabbed the door knob, opened it as quiet as possible. I entered the dimly-lit room,shutting the door slowly. I walked towards his bed and sat down at the end of the bed. I watched him sleeping like a baby.

The incident from yesterday started to play in my mind. I've tried to shove the thoughts away but it still stucked in my mind. Thinking about it again made me feel weak and misery. I couldn't save him ,what kind of guardian I am? A solemn tear fell down my cheek,my body looked calm compared to how tangled my mind was. I just can't get over it.

"Sarah?" A deep hoarse voice cut my miserable thoughts. "Why are you still not sleeping?"

I quickly wiped my teary eyes ,didnt want him to see me crying but it was too late cause he noticed it. "Are you crying?"

I lifted my head to look at him in the eyes,there was worry behind those beautiful eyes. "No,I'm not crying. There was something in my eyes but now I'm okay," I lied,giving him a small smile. "I was jut wanna see you. How are you feeling?" I asked. He got up from his lying position and leaned against the headboard of his bed.

"Feeling a bit better. Just that my back is still aching like hell," told Jisung,rubbing his back. I smiled, "You should lie down,not sitting."

"It's okay, I've been lying down for the whole day so I need to sit," refused Jisung.

For at least two minutes a heavy silence filled the room before I decided to break it.

"Jisung-ah,"

He turned his head to me ,waiting for my next sentence .

"I'm sorry, "I muttered as I lowered my head ,couldn't made an eye contact with him.

"Sorry? For?"

"Sorry that I couldn't protect you. I'm your guardian yet I coulnd't stopped them from beating you," I uttered.

"W-what? Hey, dont be sorry. It's not even your fault. I'm the one who should be blame cause I wasn't being honest with you and Jeno. Dont be sorry for that," spoke Jisung softly,leaning forward.

"Still, I should have stop you from going. I was supposed to be there for you but-" I paused as tears started to roll down my face.

"Hey," Jisung lifted my chin and starred into my eyes. "It's not your fault , dont say sorry and," he leaned forward to my face and I froze when his soft lips pecked on my cheeks. My heart was beating vividly and I could feel my face was hot. Thank God it was dark and so he couldn't see me blushing. "Dont cry," he whispered then smiled at me.

His smile...I was hypnotized with it. That was the first time he smiled at me, it wasn't a force smile but a sincere one. Both of us starred into each other eyes ,not wanting to break it. He rubbed his thumb gently on my left cheek. I didnt pushed his hand nor budged at all. Just letting him touch me.

"Have I ever told how beautiful you are?" I heard Jisung mumbled but I wasn't sure what was it. But I heard him saying that how beautiful I am ? Or maybe I misheard it.

"Huh?"

"Hmm?Nothing," he still had his sweet smile as he retracted his hand from my face then laid down. "Come here," I tilted my head with my crocked eyebrows ,looking at him confused. He chuckled then pat at his side ,signing for me to lie beside him.

"I-umm,"

Does he wants to sleep with me?!

"Come here," said Jisung,pulling my wrist gently to his side. I hesistantly laid next to him because I was super duper extremely nervous till I can hear my own heartbeat clearly from my rib-cage. Jisung pulled me closer to him and snaked his arms around me. I could feel his hot breath fanning against my forehead .

"Let's stay like this," he whispered to my ear. I tried to hide my smile,burying my face to his chest and wrapped my arms around him too.

"Good night," he pecked my forehead.

"Good night too ,Jisung," I replied, tightening my arms around him.

Without my knowing ...

Slowly,  I developed feelings for him. But how?

I,myself dont know how.

Because people fall in love without reason,without even wanting to. You can't predict.

That's love...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Sorry if it's a boring chapter 😖