XVII

It had been a few days since Adrian had his amazing date with Zion. The date ended fabulously, and there might have been a lot more kisses than Adrian had anticipated.

They have met here and there for short intervals after that date, and Adrian cherished those moments. He cherished ever moment he got with the king.

Thinking back to those moments, he thought about the question that was dreading him the most.

What are we?

They kissed a lot. They hugged a lot. And sure Adrian liked him a lot. But, what level of friendship should Adrian count this as?

Friendship?! Adrian scoffed.

Which friends kiss each other, think about each other all the time, and hope they end up together?

"Excuse meee!!" The woman in front of the counter said. Adrian quickly cam back to his senses.

God, I'm messing up my professional life with these thoughts.

Getting back to the woman, he went on with the day. It went by quicker with Adrian thankfully not daydreaming.

___________________

Adrian was done with his shift in the evening, and planned to just stroll around the neighborhood. Getting out of the restaurant, he smiled looking up at the evening sky. Feeling a buzz in his pocket, he took out his phone to see Zion messaging him.

Stop smiling dumbass.... You just saw his name..

Zion - On your left
Do you see a black Porsche?...

Adrian - yess...

Zion - what are you waiting for then?

Adrian chuckled, shaking his head and walking towards the car, knowing pretty well Zion's in there.

Opening the car door, he hopped in, just to be tackled in a hug by his King.

"God, I missed you.." he breathed out, making Adrian blush from the deepness of his hot voice right by his ear.

Adrian smiled shyly at him when Zion moved back, making the king ruffle his hair.

"Are you free? Did you plan to do something after your shift?" Zion asked.

"Yes I am free but how did you know my shift just ended?" Adrian asked back, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Baby..." Zion smirked, moving closer to the younger's face. And as their noses touched, he breathed out.

"I'm a King." He sat back down after sending a wink at the red boy.

Adrian was glad that the windows of the car were tainted. What would people think if they see their King with the red TellyTubby?

____________________

"Remember when you slipped on the banana peel and spilled your juice on the old woman? Like... I thought that only happens in movies!" Zion laughed. They spent the whole evning together, and planned to have a take-away dinner in the car itself.

And now, Zion made it his mission to make Adrian burst from embarrassment.

Why did I even tell them about this??!!