XL

Aldrich clutched the boy tightly in his arms, heart thumping fast as he tried to understand why his boyfriend suddenly fainted. He turned towards Zion, their wild gazes clashing.

Quickly opening the car door, they laid their limp boyfriend down, closing the door back so the others won't be able to see them.

It was an incredibly grateful thing that this restaurant, despite being one of the restaurants only the extremely rich can afford, held no amount of paparazzi and media around it. It was very secure.

"Should we wake him up?" Aldrich asked, feeling a small bead of sweat forming on the back of his neck.

Zion nodded, and then proceeded to grab the small water bottle that was kept in one the containers on the door.

Splashing a few droplets on his face, they watched him flinch, slowly stirring his head with furrowed eyebrows. And slowly, he lifted his eyelids, trying his best to adjust to the very dim light.

It took him a moment to take in his surroundings, but when he got it he tried his best to get up.

His boyfriends were at his aid quickly, but despite of having two pair of arms helping him his body still felt extremely heavy. It was as if moving his arms was a sweat-breaking task in itself.

He groaned at the feeling, closing his eyes while trying his best to understand what was going on.

"Does it hurt?" Zion asked, his voice heavy with worry.

Adrian nodded, and that action itself made him dizzy. Aldrich quickly held him, making him rest his back on his chest.

Zion quickly pressed the back of his hand on Adrian's forehead. And just as he expected, the little boy's head was burning hot.

"Oh baby, you have a fever..." He said in a worrying manner.

"Let's go back home quick then, yeah?" He said, quickly opening the car door to his side to get out of the car, just to be back inside, this time on the driver's seat.

Adrian tried to focus on his mind which was running with thoughts. Instantly, his mind clicked with a thought which he knew meant something. He knew it was better to tell the two about this.

"I thi-" He croaked out, already coughing by the end.

"I think that.. that guy did something." He managed to get the sentence out.

Even if he didn't specify who he was talking about, the Kings knew, instantly focusing more on their boyfriend's words.

"What do you mean, cupcake?" Aldrich asked, pushing Adrian's hair out of his face, holding a concerning gaze.

The car was already speeding towards the palace, but the way Zion was driving was smooth, and Adrian was thankful for it.

"When he picked mwe up.. I felt a pinch on my skin...
If felt sworlen. That place." He slurred out, falling in and out of slumber.

The Kings, however, stiffened in their places. Zion sped the car even more as Aldrich called the doctor.

The ride was definitely not how they expected their ride back home to be.

_____

Adrian slowly lifted up his heavy eyelids, squinting at the low lighting. It felt like every muscle of his was screaming in pain. He felt too tired to even move a single finger.

When his vision finally cleared, he looked around to find himself in bedroom he and the Kings shared. There was an IV connected to the back of his palm.