XXXII

Adrian could feel the warmth of Aldrich's hand enveloping his as he guided him to the car. Zion followed them with his palm pressing the small of Adrian's back.

The crowd was wild, pictures being clicked all along but Adrian didn't feel much nervous now, knowing the conference was over and it was just the matter of a few minutes, and then he'll be back in the comfort of the palace.

They went ahead, settling down in the car with Adrian in the middle. It was silent as Zion clutched his right hand, while Aldrich settled his warm palm on his thigh, holding it in a light but firm grip.

A few more seconds passed, when suddenly Aldrich exhaled loudly, gaining him his partners' attention. He turned towards Adrian, and the younger one could feel the intensity of the burning, grey eyes from even the sunglasses.

Suddenly, Aldrich held his face in his big hand, squishing his cheeks in the process as he looked at him with wide eyes. Bending down, he pressed kisses all over the others face, turning him redder by the passing second.

Adrian yelped as Aldrich bit lightly on his cheek, quickly reclining back in his seat with his palm resting on Adrian's thigh, yet again.

"Ah... Wha-" Adrian had no idea how to react, so he did what he always did.

Blush to the point where one might think he will burst.

Zion chuckled, tightening his hold on Adrian's hand.

"Hmm.. someone's jealous." He said, smirking towards his fiancé.

"Hell yes I am! Do you see how many reporters said 'aw your highness.. he's so cutee'? Bitches.." Aldrich said, sounding pissed off.

"I never thought Sir Zion had an eye for cuties.. we are extremely happy with the news, Your Highness." The reporter said, her smile widening as she saw Adrian squirm in his seat.

There was a lot of attention on him. And it would be a lie if he said he didn't notice the way some of them were looking at him.

It was as if they were ogling him, undressing him in their mind.

While some of them looked too jealous, and we're constantly keeping judgemental eye on the little boy.

"And don't act as if you aren't jealous, babe." Aldrich chuckled, making Zion do a one shouldered shrug.

"No matter what, they know now that he is ours." Zion smiled, patting Adrian on his head.

"You guys do realise I'm right here, sitting between you two, while you are having this conversation, right?" Adrian asked with a little chuckle.

"Yes, and it's important for you to know that you just have to sit back and be cute, and we'll protect you from those demons." Zion said, giving him a small peck on his lips.

"So, if you are in a three way relationship, are you okay with an open one? Would you be okay with the others dating someone else?" A rather bold reporter asked.

Everyone was being respectful with the questions, but Adrian had to admit, some of them were crossing the lines.

Aldrich looked down at his lap, thinking for a second before phrasing his words out.

"We are comfortable with us three, and I don't think we're okay with either of us being in relationship with anyone else." He replied with a stern voice.

"So.. what if any were to date adr-" another reporter started, just to be cut off in the middle.

"The questions are being too personal. We would appreciate it if you all keep this professional." Zion said with a voice of finality, knowing his fiancé might pop off any moment if this would continued.

Adrian looked at the two, blushing because of their words.

The conference was surprisingly nice for Adrian. Although, there were a few people who were going crazy with finally knowing Adrian, there were some who were throwing judgemental glances at him, and they were taken care of by Zion and Aldrich.

They made it very clear that they liked him and had no intention of losing him, just as they told him the night before.

Adrian's mind stirred with even more thoughts of the events that took place that day.

"Your Highness, we haven't received any news about your wedding till date and the public is really eager to know about the reveal. What do you have to say regarding this?" One asked.

Aldrich and Zion exchanged glances.

This was the moment Adrian realised even he hadn't asked his boyfriends about this, and so, he waited for their answers.

"We will let you know about it soon enough." Zion said with a soft smile adorning his face.

"What you thinking 'bout, cupcake?" Aldrich asked.

Adrian looked at the two with a thoughtful face.

"You guys never told me what you have thought about regarding marriage?" Adrian asked.

He was genuinely interested in knowing their answer, considering they both are engaged. Zion had also explained him about the '4 year rule' that morning, so he knew they might have thought about this.

"We both are in a relationship with you, right bub?" Zion asked, making Adrian nod.

"And you know how much we love you, right?" Zion asked again, making Adrian give him a shy glance.

"If we plan our wedding, it won't be about just Zion and I. It'll be about us, cupcake." Aldrich said, stroking his fingers lightly where he kept his hand on the younger's thigh.

"B- but .. you two?" Adrian asked.

"No, bub. Us. Only if you want,of course." Zion said.

"Wait... You guys will wait till I approve for marriage?" Adrian asked, an involuntary blush rising up his cheeks for the umpteenth time.

Aldrich hummed in approval, giving him a wide smile.

They make me very happy, yes.

But what do I think about marriage?

It would be a huge step, that Adrian didn't want to think about at the moment.

They're being so patient with me, even if Zion had his throne in danger.

Adrian was very happy to have them, and he wanted to just soak the feeling all in as much as he can.

He looked at his boyfriends, throwing them a grateful smile, clutching their hands as he looked at the passing cars through the tinted windows.