XXXVI

(Disclaimer: This is the continuation of chapter XXXV.)

Adrian gripped the hair at the back of Aldrich's head, plunging his tongue deep inside his mouth, exploring every curve.

And Aldrich? He was still too unfocused to respond.

"Is he the same Adrian that we're dating?!" Zion asked, intrigued by the act in front of him.

He looked as Adrian left Aldrich's mouth, just to arch his back sexily, and then dipping his head back to attack his boyfriends mouth again.

Slowly lifting his head up with a final peck, Adrian started lifting his shirt up.

"Hey!" Aldrich almost yelled, his voice heavy with lust.

"Adrian. You're drunk, babe. Let's not do this now, yeah?" Aldrich said, no matter how much his tightened pants refused.

Adrian was, however, giving him a fit. Swatting his boyfriends hands away, he tried to remove his shirt again, and this time, he was stopped by Zion.

Zion cupped the back of his boyfriend's neck, clutching it as he made him turn to look at him as his eyes starting darkening.

"Do you know what you're getting into, pup? You're not in the state to make decisions. And neither one of us will take advantage of you being drunk." Zion said, his voice holding a sternness Adrian had never heard before.

His face started turning red as the effects of the alcohol started wearing down a bit, making him realise his actions.

His face was the darkest shade of red as he looked up at his boyfriend's green eyes, his face so close that he could feel the hot, minty breath falling on his face. Realising his actions, he knew there was no holding back.

Zion loosened the grip he had on his boyfriends neck, stepping back, knowing that he might be too drunk to even remember this.

He turned around, about to take a step as his boyfriends timid voice stopped him.

"I- I think I'm ready." Adrian said in a very low voice.

Zion turned around slowly facing his partners, cocking an eyebrow as he looked at Adrian in a questioning manner.

"I think I'm ready, Zion." Adrian said again, his voice being confident.

Aldrich passed a hand through Adrian's fresh, white strands, making his attention turn towards him.

"Are you serious, cupcake? We won't force anything on y-"

"Yes, Aldrich. I'm serious." Adrian replied. A smile instantly took over Aldrich's face due to the confession, and soon, the rest of the trio smiled back too.

Zion cupped Adrian's face, pressing a kiss on his plumped lips as Aldrich started peppering wet ones across the side of his neck. There were hands touching Adrian's chest all over, but his mind was too hazy to understand which ones belonged to whom.

And among a lot of kisses and caresses, the boy got banged, a lot.

______

Adrian whined, squirming a bit in Aldrich's arms as he shushed him lightly, carrying him bridal style to the bathroom.

Adrian had passed out after cumming a number of times. His boyfriends were very gifted in that department, there was no doubt in it, and it was as if they know all the weak spots Adrian didn't even know he had.

Squinting his eyes open, he looked at at the strong face of his boyfriend. Turning his face on the side, he looked as Zion prepared the bath. It seemed as if they had no problem roaming around naked.

Well if I looked like either of them I wouldn't have minded, too..

Zion hummed as he dipped his hand in the water, pleased with the temperature. Turning around, he saw Aldrich patiently waiting, holding Adrian as if he didn't weigh anything at all.

Aldrich stepped inside the bath, still holding Adrian. He carefully positioned them with Adrian's back resting on his chest.

Adrian felt as if he had no strength to move at all, but his boyfriends were taking enough care of him that he didn't even mind falling asleep.

Zion sat on the counter behind Aldrich, shampooing his hair with a light pressure on his long fingers. Aldrich moaned out because of the sudden gesture.

Quickly massaging his hair and rinsing it out, he sat on the opposite end of the bath, taking his sleepy boyfriend in his lap and continuing to wash him thoroughly.

There was an additional pair of hands cleaning Adrian's body, touching him everywhere, cleaning every part.

Many kisses were shared, and Adrian could soon sense himself being taken out of the water which was growing cold, and a towel cocooned his body.

His mind was still hazy as the two put him in a loose t shirt, and the moment he felt a bit awake was when the two laid him down in the fluffy heaven.

He smiled, feeling a lot more fresh and alive, as Aldrich cuddled him from behind, clutching Zion's arm with the one which was wrapped around Adrian.

He continued to press light kisses at the back of Adrian's neck as Zion stroked their hair, the three of them falling in a very comfortable silence.

"Are you going to cling to me like this all the time now?" Adrian chuckled, directing the question to flirty man pressed up behind him as he huffed in return.

They fell asleep quite quickly, limbs forming a very complicated network.

_____

Aldrich didn't mind waking up quick the next day. Who would if the reason they woke up was because of the wandering hands of their little boyfriend?

Adrian innocently blinked up at his man, leaning down to breath down on the stiff organ while holding eye contact.

"If you don't stop now, little bunny, I won't hesitate to use my toys on you." Zion said, ruffling his hair as he stepped out of the bathroom, not surprised with the scene in front of him.

Why would he be if he woke up the same thing happening to him?

"Toys?" Adrian mumbled, tilting his head in question.

As soon as he got the idea of what Zion meant, he burst in colour, hiding his face in Aldrich's chest.

The boys chuckled, grabbing the boy and going on with the day, Aldrich still clinging to him, of course.

_________________________

A/N -- um so...

Lmao sorry, yes I said I might include dirty dirty but AKSJS SSO HARD-

I'm so sorry, really...
If you want, though, I can suggest you some books that can (hopefully) quench ur thirst 😅

Anyway,
40K READS OMG-
THANK YOU SO MUCH-
😭

Idk how to celebrate 😭

Stay safe!✨