XXIX

Adrian giggled as he saw Aldrich fiddling with the strings fo the apron. The light noise grabbed Aldrich's attention.

"What?! You didn't even wear it correctly yet you're laughing at me." Aldrich grumbled, finally succeeding in tying the apron correctly.

"No, mister. I wore it correctly and did that fast!" Adrian said with a proud smile.

"Very sorry to break your bubble, bun. But it's supposed to be worn on the front." Zion chuckled, pulling the boy to himself and silently corrected it as Adrian and Aldrich started bickering.

It had been a bit more than a week since they became boyfriends, and Aldrich and Zion decided it will be better to spend some more time with Adrian.

And so, they were here, in the palace kitchen trying to make Macarons.

"By the way, Zion. I didn't know you wanted to burn the palace down. You did ask Adrian to help you, so..." Aldrich said in a serious tone.

"Hey, I can cook!" Adrian defended himself.

"What? Burnt toast?" Al snickered.

Adrian whined, turning to Zion for help. Zion chuckled at the younger's pouty face, hugging him tightly.

"Hey, it's okay. And Al, don't be a meanie." Zion defended Adrian.

Adrian snickered, turning his head towards Aldrich while poking out his tongue.

"Meaniee.." Adrian giggled, then turned back to rub his face on Zion's chest, happy to have him on his side.

Aldrich squinted his eyes, making Adrian grin wider when he saw it.

"Okay get the ingredients, and no fighting, you two!" Zion said, being serious.

_____________

Adrian concentrated hard as he piped the cream on top of the cookie. The kitchen was surprisingly silent as the three worked.

Zion looked over at the two as he was done. He enjoyed cooking and baking, and no matter how hard the dishes are he had tried to make them at least once. So, it was not a wonder that he quickly excelled in making the confection.

"I'm done!!" Adrian shrieked, bumping his hip against Aldrich's, making him spill a bit of his cream from the piping bag.

Adrian started laughing, but instantly shut his mouth with his hand when he saw how pissed Aldrich looked.

"I.. I'm sorry.." he squeaked, taking slow steps backwards.

He let out a shriek when he saw Aldrich launching towards him, his giggles filling the whole place.

Zion shook his head with a smile, quickly completing Aldrich's work knowing these two won't stop.

After that, he started his way towards the duo.

"Zio- AAH STOP..
Save me from this monster Zion!!" Adrian tried to wiggle out of Aldrich's strong arms, obviously failing his attempt to run away.

Aldrich continued to tickle the smaller boy.

"Ah please... I'll do anything please stop~" Adrian shrieked, making Aldrich pause.

"Anything?" Aldrich asked him, bringing his face closer to his boyfriend.

He slowly grazed his long, strong fingers against the curve of Adrian's butt.