XLIX

Thoughts.

Adrian had thousands of them whirring through his mind. Not just at this moment, but he had been feeling this way for the past few months.

Ever since the trio had arrived at the Drovank Kingdom, he started having a new set of thoughts, but had felt that it might've been too quick to think about them. But then he was confronted about his plans for his future with the Kings.

What was he going to do? How did he see his future? Where did he see himself?

Or most importantly, whom did he see himself with?

He was certain he couldn't quite see a future without his current boyfriends. They gave him so much happiness that he treasured every second he passed with them.

They felt like, home.

And he felt like if he'd be too late to appreciate them now, he would become homeless. Without them.

Adrian's face remained the same scrunched up way as he continued zoning out on the bed, the warm blanket providing him the warmth he needed on the cold night.

The bed seemed to be welcoming, yet cold as it didn't have either of the boy's boyfriends to provide him company. For which he wasn't complaining, he appreciated this me time a lot.

Cause it made him realize about his feelings, about his thinking. And now, it also have him courage.

What he was thinking was huge, but he knew it was for the best. Not only for him, but he hoped for both his boyfriends. He just didn't want to feel selfish with what he was thinking of doing.

Sighing, he got up before he could let his brain change his mind. He certainly had a lot of talking to do, and for that he needed to build up courage.

Rushing out the room, he started pacing across the long hallway. He needed adrenaline rushing through his veins, some sort of activity.

This was going to be a huge confession, and like the many times he had done before, he didn't want to back out now.

He nervously reached Aldrich's office, picking his hand up to knock on the door. His heart was beating so fast he felt like it'd jump out of his mouth.

He went inside after he received the answer, finding both the Kings lightly working inside the huge room. His boyfriends didn't fail to realise the look on Adrian's face, getting alerted by it.

"Everything okay, bun?" Aldrich asked, disregarding his work just like Zion did.

Adrian nodded, his face glum as he walked in and sat on the couch, the three forming a triangle with the way they were sitting.

Zion blinked up at the boy, looking at Aldrich as if to question if they have done something wrong. He got a shrug in return.

"I.. Uh.. I actually wanted to talk about something." Adrian said, fiddling with his fingers as he refused to lift his face to look at the other two.

"Ye-"

"No don't talk, just let me rant for a while, please. Tell me about how you feel after I'm done." Adrian cut Aldrich off, and his reply got a nod from the other two but he didn't need to physically see it to know it.

"I was thinking about what you guys said about the wedding thing earlier. You guys have been amazing to me all this while, and I feel so safe with you two. To be honest, at this point, I can't even imagine my life without either of you, even the thought makes my eyes tear up. But I'm pretty sure you guys know that I've been very hesitant towards it." He sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

"I've always had this fear that all this was being too soon. That we might be rushing into things. But I've also noticed that despite having the pressure of the whole freaking Kingdom on your shoulders, you both have never pressured me into even thinking about our wedding. I feel proud to say that I've been you two's boyfriend for this long.

"And now I just want to say, and... I don't think I have a better way of saying this, I feel like I'm not running away from the idea of marriage if it's with you two."

There, I said it..

He could feel his heart running a thousand miles as he sat there to himself, not gaining the courage to look at the other two. Finally, he heard someone talk.

"Permission to speak?" Zion asked, to which he got a nod in reply.

Zion went over to the boy, kneeling between his legs as he clasped the boy's hands in his, looking into his eyes.

"Hey, you can tell us if it's due to pressure, Adrian. We would never want to forcefully wed with you." He said, his voice holding the softest tone.

"It would've been an issue if the result of the pressure you're mentioning must've been bad. But I know it isn't. I... " He sighed, looking back and forth between both Aldrich and Zion.

"I want this. I'm ready." He said, he's eyes tearing up with the sudden fear of rejection.

It took a few seconds for the Kings to digest the words they have wanted to hear for so long from their boyfriend, but as they finally did, Zion chuckled as he clasped Adrian's face, smashing their lips together.

They could feel Aldrich hugging then tightly from the side, and everything felt at home.

A few minutes passed by, their faces still holding a silly grin as they would look at each other, passing a kiss here and there.

"Oh yeah, we're not letting this go like this." Aldrich said, breaking the very comfortable silence.

"Letting what go like this?" Adrian asked, confusion prominent on his face.

"We're definitely going to officially propose to you. We're not going to be engaged like this." This made the trio chuckle.

"Why?! Is my confession making your masculinity hurt? Is your ego that fragile?" Adrian laughed as Zion continued to stroke his hair, a happy content smile on his face.

He watched his partners bicker, but his mind was already in a world of it's own. He was already planning on proposal.

He couldn't wait. And neither could the other two.