XLIII

(NOT EDITED)

Adrian chewed the mouthful of skittles, tilting his head towards Zion as he wondered where Aldrich was off too.

"Wasn't he telling us to hurry? Ugh men these days.." Adrian shook his head, his fluffy hair bouncing with the heads movement.

Zion chuckled, getting back to reading his magazine as he sat there with his legs crossed looking gorgeous in a suit.

Before Adrian could fuss about his boyfriend's laziness again, he heard someone entering the jet. He blankly stared at the person who made them wait for almost twenty minutes.

"Oh wow, the mighty King is rather tardy, it seems." Adrian commented with a blank face, looking straight at Aldrich,  void of emotions.

"How happy can one be on returning back to his own people? King Aldrich sure creates a li-" He was cut off by a peck on the lips from his boyfriend.

"Why so grumpy, cupcake?" Aldrich smiled as he ruffled the little guy's hair, getting a blank glare in return.

Adrian couldn't get his head around what happened last night. He didn't want to hold grudges but it did disturb him a lot.

He was trying to forget but yet again, his mind replayed the scene.

"How was your day?" Zion asked, an adoring smile sitting softly on the Kings' faces as they saw their boyfriend sit with them for dinner.

Adrian was buzzing with happiness from spending the day with his friend after such a long time, and he wanted to share every moment of that with his boyfriends.

"Oh great! We had so much fun! It was a very much needed break from you both." He joked, giggling lightly when Zion pretended to be hurt.

"Oh I really hope you could take that back. A break you say? I'll make sure I stick 'in' you harder than I've ev-"

"Ooookayy" Adrian turned his attitude on the food present ahead of him, mainly because he wanted to hide his face which was blushing furiously.

'Oh God, my hormones need to chill..'

"Oh! I was thinking of taking a master's course! It's been months since I graduated and I should get working on my future." Adrian said, his face getting back to its natural colour as he munched on his food.

Zion felt a proud smile growing on his face. He was extremely happy for how far Adrian could make it, and no matter how much he showed that with his actions, he felt it was still less.

He brought a hand up to pinch the little one's cheek, his heart soaring with happiness.

"I'm so prou-"

"Why would you need that degree for? You have us, cupcake." Aldrich chuckled as he continued to eat, not focusing on the sudden tense atmosphere.

Adrian didn't like those words. He had worked so hard in his life, he surely wasn't going to destroy all the hardwork just because his boyfriends were rich!!

He turned to look at Zion, as if asking if he was hearing correctly. Zion held a light frown, indicating that he wasn't happy with what he was hearing either.

They crossed eyes, the meal long forgotten as Adrian's frown deepened.

"I... Have you two. Of course I do. But how is that affecting me from achieving my dreams?" Adrian asked, the tense atmosphere deepening.