XLI

Adrian rushed through the stairs, making sure no one was folowing him as he quietly headed to the back garden, where Zenith, the guard appointed personally for Adrian, was standing in the dark.

"Did you get it?!" Adrian asked quietly as soon as he got up to them, a huge grin taking over his face.

Zenith smiled, nodding their head as they handed the box to their King's boyfriend.

It was Aldrich's birthday, and Adrian was trying to be as secretive as he can as he arranged his gift, with Zenith helping him as much as they can.

"Thank you so much!!!" Adrian said quietly, his whole face lighting up with excitement.

I cant wait..

He smiled, looking up to find Zenith having a hopeful, scared expression on their face.

"Is everything okay?" Adrian asked, a gush of worry falling upon him as he frowned.

Zenith shook their head, trying to form proper words, so as to not offend the boy gleaming up at them.

"Sir, we did a security check on you when you started dating His Highness in order to keep you, and everyone around you safe." Zenith said, to which Adrian nodded.

His boyfriends told him about it.

"Then, we also came to know about your friend, Vincent Summers." Zenith said, blushing by the end.

"I was hoping, if I could get to know him better. I mean, it's completely understandable, Sir, if you don't approve. But I wanted to ask what you feel about this." Zenith explained, their face holding a look of nervousness.

Adrian chuckled instantly, finding the cuteness of the stern human incredibly cute.

"Oh, I won't mind at all, Zen! But.. I think Vince himself would. He's attracted to only women." Adrian stated as a matter of fact.

Zenith looked back in confusion, not knowing if they were hearing made up stuff.

"Only women? How can that...
Sir, but he recently broke up with a man, who he'd been in a relationship with for a while, last month." Zenith said, which made Adrian whip his head towards them.

He what??!

_____

Aldrich wrapped his hand tighter around Zion, relishing the feel of his fiancé as much as he can.

They were cuddling after a long day, and all of a sudden Adrian said he had some things to do, so they let some time to himself.

As soon as the clock struck 12, Zion took his head out of Aldrich's neck, giving him a soft, long peck.

Breaking apart after a bit, he looked at his fiancé's swirling grey eyes, a sweet smile falling on both of their faces.

Zion reached his hand up, passing his hand through the soft, brown strands, adoring every inch of the other's features.

"Happy Birthday." He said, bumping his nose with his fiancé's, chuckling when the latter scrunched his in return.

"Why, thank you, gentleman." Aldrich said, clutching the other even tighter as a grin fall on both of their faces.

They continued cuddling and sharing kisses for a while, bathing I'm each other's scents as their heartbeats fell more and more into sync. Then they heard it. Hurried footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Hmm I think the bunny is hopping his way here.." Aldrich said, his deep chuckle reaching Zion's ears as he snickered in return.

Suddenly, they heard a bump from the corridor outside, followed by an 'ouch... Fuck you!', and then the door swung open and their cute boyfriend greeted them with a mess of a hair sticking out and he gleamed up at them, a box in his hand.

"Happy birthday!!" Adrian said, rushing up at them and jumping to hug Aldrich. But in process, he fell on Zion who 'oomph-ed' at the sudden weight.

"Sorryy~~" Adrian said, a guilty look falling on his face. Quickly whipping his face to his other boyfriend, he tried to hug him his best as he laid despite the weird position they were in.

"Happy Birthday!!" He gushed a grin adorning his now sweaty face.

"Thank you very much. Please take a breath baby, you've been jumping around for a while." Aldrich said, humoured by the little one's behaviour.

"Oh God, when will the bunny references go." Adrian whined, making the other two laugh.

"Okay, okay!!! Anyway, I got you this!" Adrian said, his smile brightening up the room.

He got off both his boyfriends, quickly grabbing the box to hand it to Aldrich. Aldrich opened the box, his face holding a look of calmness, the complete opposite of his overly enthusiastic boyfriend who was bouncing on his feet.

"Are these...?" Aldrich asked in shock, to which Adrian nodded vigorously, completely satisfied with the reaction his gift recieved.

"You did not!" Aldrich said, gasping out loud, not being able to digest.

Then they turned to each other, a huge, intimidating grin taking over their faces. Then they eerily looked at Zion, who just blinked his light green eyes back at them, not being able to comprehend what this was about.

"Now we just have to convince him..." Aldrich said in low voice. He was probably not meaning to sound as evil as he did, but it somehow made chills run across Zion's spine.

Zion licked his lips, slowly peeking in the box in order to understand what was going on, just to find what seemed like some strips of leather attached to each other staring back at him.

He looked at the two quizzically, and instead of getting answers he got  their creepily smiling expressions.

Focusing back on the product, he picked it up, his eyebrows shooting up as he figured what he was holding.

"Garter belt?" He asked, shock evident on his face.

The garter belt he held in his hand was of leather, which held leg garters. It was simple, but he knew it would look incredibly sexy.

"Mhmm! We were talking about how good you would look in these a few days before. And Aldrich here was really wishing you'd say yes for th-" Adrian was cut off by Aldrich.

"I mean, if you're not okay I completely understand." Aldrich said, not exactly knowing if the other King was uncomfortable as he just held a straight face.

"Yeah! I mean, it's just more of a present for Aldrich since he wanted to see any from the two of us wearing this..." Adrian said timidly, hating himself as he felt that he was pushing this on Zion.

"How did you even get this?" Zion asked after a while.

"Oh, I ordered this online and gave the shipping address to my apartment. And then the guard you assigned for me, Zenith, helped me get it from there." Adrian replied.

Zion stayed quiet for a while, staring at the two with a completely straight face, loving how the two basically burned under the heated green gaze of his.

Finally, not being able to take the seriousness inthe atmosphere, he chuckled as he started getting up from his place on the bed.

"You guys are crazy" He said, making his way to the bathroom to change as he shook his head while trying to hide his smile at their adorable behaviours.

Adrian squealed, knowing Zion's gone to try it.

"I'm getting ripped tonight-"

____________________________

A/N -- hiya!
So, the lovely -fxdedhairdye- made me yet another cover and just AAAHH-

LOOK AT THIS
SO NICE 😭
Thank you so much!!<3<3

And yes, umm.. I think I'll be doing the QnA thing so hit me up with em!
I don't mind if you send it through the comments or personally!

Stay safe~