Introduction

DISCLAIMER : This story takes place in an alternate universe.

A monarchy was what people thought would help the countries. Well, it does for many of them, leading to successful and huge kingdoms.

A big kingdom represents a happy, content country. No one saw any need to change the system of monarchy in the world. And so, the system remained as it was.

The world, as of now, has many kingdoms. And among the top 4 kingdoms there seems to be some sort of understanding and maturity. Maybe it has something to do with being powerful, but these huge kingdoms never let each other down. Which ones, you might ask? Why don't I briefly introduce!

____

KINGDOM OF DROVANK

Led by Aldrich Richmond Drovank, who is a King known for his confidence. He sometimes comes off as harsh, and doesn't hold back when it comes to traitors.

He is known to be open with his thoughts, too. He's never stayed quiet when it comes to important issues. He is, indeed, very bold.

Many times, he lets his anger get the best out of him, but when time comes, he knows how to use it in a better manner too, even though it's very rare.

He is known for his shooting and sword fighting skills. He does not have a partner alongside him.

____

KINGDOM OF AALAM

Led by Reyna Zainab Aalam, a strong, fierce and an independent Queen. She has proved that she can run a number of countries under her monarchy, and everything that she did led towards the happiness of her people. She is very sharp with her archery and her aim isn't something that someone should mess up with.

Although, that is not what she is known the most for.

She is known for her incredible intelligence. She has the knowledge of almost every thing and for that, she is also known to be a miracle. She doesn't take bullshit and would kill anyone without hesitation if they were to get in her way. She has no partner and does not plan on settling down.

____

KINGDOM OF JEON

Led by Jeon Jae-Hyun, a man known for his strength and power. He is a strong, buff man. He knows how to fight in every form and has trained his warriors as such.

The warriors and the battle forces include the best the country has to offer. And they have not lost a single battle against any other kingdom.

Jeon Jae-Hyun is a quiet, and a bit aggressive being. If anyone betrays His Highness, he makes sure to make them feel hell would be better place. He is currently without a partner.

___

KINGDOM OF WEST

Led by Zion Artemis West. He is a man with great leadership. When all the new kings and queens, after being crowned, were struggling to keep their kingdoms in tact, the Kingdom of West was not only more than stable with their new king, but also grew. King Zion took many destructed countries under his kingdom and helped the people live.

King Zion is a man known for his big heart. He has helped in donations and charity within other kingdoms as well.

Although King Zion has many people falling for his feet, he is not in a relationship.

___

Now that you guys have an idea of the main kingdoms, let's face a few issues here. Issues of homophobia.

The world has changed and has brought the best of everything, but no one has seen their ruler in a homosexual relationship.

How will the world react when their rulers start showing interest in the same sex?

How will the rulers, who have never thought of settling down, deal with the many sudden problems thrown their way?

And how does a certain, white-haired, little boy end up in the mess?

Well, let's read and find out!!!

__________________________________

A/N - I know that many will say you can't exactly be a king/queen unless you're married, but this is an AU. I have never liked the idea that a person has to be married to show a bunch of people that they can run a whole country/kingdom.

This is my first story, so please bare with me. There might be moments where you might think this story is going nowhere, I think that will happen very soon lol. But I'll try my best.

This is a book of my complete imagination. I have not copied anything from any other movie/novel/ tv series. If you see any familiarity that is just mere coincidence.

I sincerely thank you for giving this book a try. I'll try my best to meet up with your expectations. 💜💜

P.s. If you are reading this particular msg, I haven't edited the story yet. I will do it after I'm done writing the whole thing down, so there might be a lot of typos and a few points of confusion here and there. They will be taken care of when I will, finally, be editing this book.