XXX

Adrian pressed himself into the couch as he stared at his hands, his mind dizzy with thoughts swirling around. His mind halted as he felt Aldrich lightly kiss the top of his head.

Looking up at his boyfriend, he ran his eyes through his features, the sight of his sterling grey eyes comforting him.

"What are you thinking, cupcake?" Aldrich asked, knowing well what the answer was, but he wanted Adrian to say it.

"Just wondering how the conference tomorrow will go." Adrian admitted, mumbling lowly.

When the former rulers got to know about the news, they were furious because they weren't the ones to know about it first. And then, much to Adrian's surprise, they were okay with it.

Though, they thought it would be better to hold a conference tomorrow, as the public might have a lot of questions, too.

And this made Adrian worry a lot. He hasn't even talked to his parents ever since he started dating them. He had been avoiding their calls, hell he'd even been avoiding Vincent's calls and messages ever since they did the reveal!

He was too scared to face them, but now, he had to face all these people tomorrow, and even if he had his boyfriends by his side, he felt as if his heart would leap out of his body even with the thought of doing it.

But he had to do it, he knew he'd have to do it now or later.

"Little one, we will be with you all the time. Nothing wrong will happen, you'll be amazing. And everyone will love you, just like us." Aldrich ran his strong fingers through Adrian's fluffy white mess of a hair, ruffling them more. But something got the little one's attention from what Aldrich said just then.

"Y- you both... You both lov-"

Aldrich realised what he said, and quickly whirled around to face Zion.

"Is it done, love?" He asked, cutting off Adrian's speech. He mentally smacked himself in the head for using that particular term of endearment, unintentionally.

Thankfully, he was saved by Zion, who was completely oblivious to what happened as he started coming towards them to sit on the couch.

"Yeah, let's see what this is-
Why are smiling like that, bun? Aldrich, is something wron-... Why are you hiding your face?" Zion asked, completely confused.

"Uh nothing. Let's watch this." Aldrich said, dismissing with a shake of his hand. His answer seemed to break Adrian's trance.

Earlier that day, there was a CD delivered to them with Baron's name on it. Usually, they would have dismissed anything like that, thinking it was a prank or something, but Baron's name on the package made them stop.

Zion pressed play on the remote, Baron's voice echoing after a few seconds while the screen remained blank.

"So.. I have a few confessions to make and a few apologies to do. I will be quick and come straight to the point.

Um.., a few weeks ago, T- trevor came up to me and asked me to help him with some wicked plans of his. I, of course, knew that it will bring me to my own downfall, and rightfully declined.

I was going to tell you guys about this, but then before I could do that, things slowly got out of hand. I should have told you guys about it. It is completely my fault."

The trio noticed the crack in his voice, and they were very surprised about this to say the least.

"Later, I started to get calls from unknown numbers, threatening me for my life, recording my every step. It didn't take a genius to guess who was behind all of them.