IV

The duo had to make way to go to the other side of the room, where the door to the royals' area was situated.

"Hey, I meant to ask you this for a long time. I-- I haven't seen you click a single picture of anyone today. Wait, I didn't even see you in the hall."

"Why would I be clicking pictures of people?" Baron sounded confused.

Adrian faced him with a frown. "Didn't you tell me that day that you were a professional photographer?"

"Oh well, I'm not." Baron replied with a smile. "You don't have to worry about me. Just go in and be pretty."

"But I have so much to a-"

"Oh for fucks sake, go already." Baron exclaimed, shoving Adrian inside a majestic room, and slamming the door shut on his face.

Fuck...

Adrian could feel stares on his back. But he didn't dare move, worrying there would be sword slicing his head off if he did.

"Excuse me, I don't think the security is allowing anyone, gentleman. Anyway, may I know the reason you got here?" King Zion asked.

Gentleman?.... How can he talk so sweetly to someone who just invaded the privacy of the top four dangerous people present on earth?

Adrian had no idea how to respond.

For starters, let's just around. Since Baron said King Zion told him to choose a person he will understand this situation.

He slowly turned, showing his face to the royals, and successfully knocking out his own breath. The four pair of eyes looked back at him, while seemingly trying to hold back their laugh.

With a blush of embarassment on his face, he turned his gaze towards his handsome king. To the royals, he seemed just like a scolded rabbit, and they were stopping themselves from cooing out loud. Except, of course, King Jae Hyun, he saw the boy as a total threat.

"Ummm..... Good evening, Your Highnesses." He bowed. After straightening up, he almost gulped at the focused attention.

"I-.. my name is Adrian Jones. I was told that... Umm.." what the hell am supposed to say?

"What's wrong, cupcake?" King Aldrich sure knew how to kill people. He was known to be quite flirty, but it's directed towards him now!

Cupcake ohmyohmyohmy-

Adrian stopped thinking, even breathing. But then he saw king Jae Hyun cocked a threatening eyebrow, and he felt utterly fearful.

"Baron sent me." Adrian blurted. "He told me that His Highness asked him to pick out someone and the chosen person would get the chance to spend some time with you all..."

"Oh yes yes. Baron told me he was gonna do that." Queen Reyna exclaimed, throwing a sly smirk at Zion.

"And why didn't my cousin think it would be better if he had warned me about this?" Zion asked, already knowing the answer, but still pissed off.

He expected the others to laugh or taunt him. But he surely didn't expect the adorable gasp the small, white-haired boy let out, making his heart flutter.

"Baron's your cousin?" Adrian tilted his head in question, which made the Kings' breath hitch.

"That is why I felt like I knew him from somewhere!" He flushed in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, your Highness." He again bowed.

"I'll not waste more of your time."

He was beginning to turn around, just for a deadly voice to stop him.