XVIII

"Did you inform Uncle Edward and Aunt Helena about our visit?" Aldrich asked his father. He was ready for his flight after what seemed like a thousand nights. He rubbed the palm of his hands against his jeans to keep the sweat off his palm.

"For the millionth time Al, yes, I have informed them about our visit." Robert replied, knowing quite well why the boy was behaving this way.

Robert and Edward knew from the beginning that their boys would end up liking men. Aldrich, with his very bold personality, came out to his family at a very young age. And by the looks of the shy, blushing Zion, they knew he won't accept his reality quite soon.

They acted as if they haven't heard him when he started gushing about his first crush on a guy to Reyna. They acted as if they didn't notice his reddening cheeks whenever he saw a hot guy while watching a movie.

And they acted as if they definitely haven't seen him eyeing Aldrich when he passed his puberty age, which brought out the best in him.

Aldrich was a good looking young teen, but as soon as he passed his adolescent age, he completed his training and had a whole makeover. And for Zion, that became hard, as he was still in denial.

Robert looked at his son with a smile. Everything would change now, and hopefully, it was for the better. He always wanted the guys to end up together, but not in this way. Even if he knew they like each other he wanted them to have a proper say in this, and not just because of something that they were forced with.

Robert shook his head. It all depends on Zion now. Zion was in for a surprise. Well, so was Aldrich as Robert and Edward haven't shared something really important with them, wanting to do it with both of them together.

He heard Aldrich calling him as the jet was ready. It's gonna be a long day...

________________

Aldrich was done with his food, his mind still rushing with a million thoughts. Even though he had accepted the deal from his end, he took a lot of time to realise how it actually will be. And also his father kept telling him that he had something more to say, but he would reveal that in both of their presence.

Of course, it meant it's going to be something of quite importance, and that was keeping Aldrich's mind spinning.

I'm still too young for this...
And Zion? How will he react?

Shaking his head to clear his mind, Aldrich picked up his phone to open Instagram for some distraction.

He didn't use the app a lot, only casually popped here and there to post something. Unlike Jae Hyun. That man loved to put pictures of himself showcasing his muscles, earning him a huge amount of fans.

As soon as Aldrich clicked on the app, he saw Adrian's post.

Oh yes, I started following him a while back..

Aldrich looked at the picture to be of the little boy zoomed in on his neck, where he wore a silver chained necklace. It had the caption "A special gift from a special one..."

And Aldrich already knew who that special someone was.

Zion has always been a very romantic and an emotional being, and he always used to show the others this necklace that he adored, which was a gift given to him by his mother, Helena. And even though he had a few more similar to that, this particular one was always something he kept dearly to his heart.

And Zion always used to say one thing. That he will give this necklace to the person who he genuinely wants to be with. With whom he hopes to have a future with.

And it was not a surprise for Aldrich to see the younger boy wearing that. And so, he started panicking and having immediate second thoughts.

Shit this is going to be messy.....
No I can't do this..... I can't make it so messy...
I must stop.. I'll marry someone else... hell I'll marry a woman for fucks sake!!..

We should go back...

"Dad, I can-"

"Your Highness, please fasten your seatbelts as we're about to land." The air hostess informed.

Shitt....

__________________

Zion came downstairs. He had slept late last night, knowing there's not much work to do today. And even if there was a lot, he can always reschedule anything.

Yawning, he went ahead in the kitchen for his cup of coffee, when he heard someone's voice out in the hall.

Uncle Robert?... What is he doing he-
Oh yes father told me about his visit..

Edward had told him last night that they were going to visit, telling that it's of some great importance.

Shrugging, he went ahead and took a sip, when...

"Hey" came a husky voice, making Zion choke on his coffee.

ALDRICH??!!
FATHER NEVER TOLD ME HE WAS GONNA BE HERE TOO!!...

Settling himself, he turned around to look at the man behind, having no idea what's to come regarding them in the future.

"Hey! I didn't know you were coming too. You didn't even text me regarding this..." Zion said.

"Yeah... I forgot to to do that actually. I was caught up with stuff." Aldrich replied.

Strange.. he always texts me every single detail whenever he visits, everyone does..

Aldrich looked at the beautiful boy scrunching his eyebrows in confusion. He knew what he was thinking, they have spent basically their whole life together.

And now that he saw Adrian's post and how carefree Zion looked, he felt worse.

He remembered back to what his dad said when they were on their way to the palace here, that he will have to come with a decision only after listening to the whole thing. It was the only thing keeping him from running back to his own kingdom.

__________________

It had been a few hours since they reached, and Aldrich was not ready to have the talk at all. Everything would change now. He would be destroying relationships this way.

His trail of thoughts were cut off when a maid entered his room.

"Your Highness, sir Edward is asking for your presence."

Oh boy...., Here we go...

___________________

A/N --  why am I planning to write a fantasy book when I'm not even done with this.....