XXXIII

Adrian stroked a bit harder, resulting in the echo of the little yelps of the recipient. Looking down at the big member, Adrian smiled wide.

He had been wanting to do this for a long time, but didn't know how to ask.

And now that he's finally getting the opportunity, who was he to back off.

"What you thinking?" Zion asked Aldrich, who was watching his boyfriend with his sharp eyes.

"I never thought I'd want to be a husky, before. The way he looks at him, the way he pets him.. hell, he's been basically cuddling the dog for the past half an hour!" Aldrich said quietly, huffing by the end.

Zion suppressed his laughter.

"Oh goodness, am I the only one with an 'un-horny' mind in this relationship?" Zion chuckled, shaking his head lightly. Aldrich turned to look at him, a teasing glint in his eyes.

"Don't think you're a saint, love. I found a pair of fuzzy handcuf-"

"He's so cutee'" Adrian exclaimed loudly, unintentionally cutting off Aldrich in the process. And for that, Zion was incredibly grateful.

One of the guard dogs caught Adrian's eyes, and Zion was quick to bring him in to let him be showered with hugs and kisses from his boyfriend.

Even though he meant that with a completely pure heart, the affection that the husky stole from them was making someone grumpy.

"Didn't know you were into that.." Aldrich smirked, referring to their previous conversation.

Zion sighed, knowing Aldrich would never leave that fact behind.

"So, what do you have planned for us?" Zion asked, desperate to stop the teasing.

"What makes you think I'll tell you, Zi?" Aldrich smiled, focusing on his beautiful fiancé.

Zion sighed again, but this time with frustration. Aldrich did not like the little frown he held.

"You'll see, love. You'll see." Aldrich smiled, interlinking his hands with his fiancé's, looking ahead at his boyfriend.

____________

" -and then he just let them dye my hair, not telling me which colour he chose. When I saw the blonde I was kinda pissed off, but then it started looking a lot more nice." Adrian smiled, his pink lips forming a smile.

Aldrich and Zion continued to listen with attentive ears, loving how he would ramble on about random things.

It was one of the things they found absolutely adorable about him.

And now, he was telling them how he ended with platinum blonde hair, courtesy of Vincent's pranks.

"We're here!" Aldrich stated, making his partners' head snap forward.

"Ice skating!!" Adrian yelled, hurriedly taking off his seatbelt.

"Careful.. you'll hurt yourself at this rate, cupcake." Aldrich said, taking off his seatbelt too, but a lot more calmly.

"Yes, master." Adrian teasingly said, giggling as he stepped out of the car and ran ahead.

Aldrich, however, was stuck in his seat. His eyes snapped towards Zion's, who was trying to conceal his laughter.

"He does this on purpose, doesn't he?" Aldrich said, shaking his head as he proceeded to get off. The statement extracted a laughter out of his fiancé.

They got out of the car, following the trail of their boyfriend who was confused at how empty the rink was.

He didn't know his boyfriend had rented it for themselves. Not that them being kings was a problem, though.