XXVIII

Adrian looked at the two, wondering why they insisted to come with him to his apartment. He was a bit scared of what they would think. They were Kings, indeed.

Oh my god I'm dating TWO KINGS?!?!!

Adrian didn't know he was unconsciously smiling as he looked at the two, a rosy blush taking over his face as he tried to hide it by looking down.

Aldrich looked at him, cooing out loud making him squeak and turn towards his kitchen, trying to divert his boyfriends' attention.

Oh my god-
Boyfriends~~

They're my boyfriends!!!

He thought, turning slightly to look at them again, just to notice both of their attention towards him, making him even red.

Trying to hide his grin, he jogged towards the kitchen.

"Water?" He asked, not looking at them as they followed him.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." Zion replied, looking at how cutely Adrian was trying to bite his lips to hide his smile as he worked.

Running his hands through his hair, he ran his green eyes around the apartment yet again. He loved how cozy and homey it felt.

"I love your apartment." Aldrich said, stealing the words from Zion's mouth. Zion nodded, indicating he felt that too.

"Oh thanks... I'm glad you both liked it." Adrian said, handing them glasses.

They both drank some of it, keeping it on the counter.

"So... Do you cook, cupcake?" Aldrich asked, leaning back against the counter while resting his weight on his forearms, making his biceps bulge.

Adrian could see his tight shirt press against his chest while giving a trace of his proud abs.

"Oh wait, yeah I remember you said you find it hard when you slept over with us." Aldrich said.

Adrian nodded absent-mindedly, his eyes fixated on his boyfriend's muscular body. The bulging muscles looked quite lonely to him, and he wanted to give them as much attention as he can.

How he hadn't noticed them earlier was still a mystery to him. They were standing out, making Adrian wonder how they would feel against his hands.

Zion noticed the sudden silence that spread out, making him check on the younger boy. He found him completely lost within himself while gazing dreamily at..

Aldrich?
Yeah... understable

He looked at Aldrich, just to find him trying to not smile as he looked back at Zion. He motioned towards Adrian with his head, and then tilted his head down, and Zion instantly knew what Adrian was so lost looking at.

Zion stepped forward, and bended down to Adrian's ears.

"He looks so sexy, doesn't he?" Zion asked, his voice in a low, deep whisper.

Adrian nodded, his eyes growing as he suddenly came back to his senses and shook his head vigorously.

Hiding his face as he heard them chuckle, Adrian let out a whine.

Zion bit down his chuckles, and swinged his arm over his boyfriend.

"Okay okay, come on let's order something to eat."

And so the Kings carried a whining, blushing, certain white haired boy outside the kitchen.

________________