XIV

Zion held the smaller boy in his arms tightly, holding him close. Adrian fell asleep before they could go back, and so Zion decided to take him to the palace instead.

Opening the door to the guest room Adrian slept earlier, he walked towards the bed. Laying him down, he saw the peaceful face of the sleeping boy. Deciding on stopping here, he starting switching the lights off.

Closing the door, he decided it would be better to sleep. And so, he continued his way towards his own room. His mind fogged up with Aldrich's confession and the kiss he shared with Adrian.

Why do I feel bad for Aldrich...
Do I have feelings for him?..
..no....
No you can't have feelings for two people.... How dirty does that make me?...

Shaking his head, he crashed on his bed.

Time will heal all this shit..

___________________

Aldrich was ready early in the morning. He had his jet ready and he decided it would be best to go quick as his father's calls worsened. Apparently, the thing he wanted to say was important and meant to say in person.

Ascending the plane, he turned around to wave at his friends, looking at Adrian among them too. Despite his internal battles, he winked at the boy an continued his journey in, leaving a hot mess behind.

Why did I even do that...

There were a lot of questions he did not want to worry himself with.

Let's just see why dad wants me there so quick.

And so, he headed towards his kingdom.

And neither of the three knew about, or were ready for the change and drama that was about to hit them, and completely change their lives.

_________________

"Good morning, Your Highness. I hope you had a good trip." Ella smiled. She worked in the palace, and was very close with the royals.

"It was quite tiring, to be honest." Aldrich chuckled.

"Tell Dad I will meet him during lunch. I will rest for a bit."

And with that, he was off. His flight was very tiring. It was not easy to be up above for so long in the air, even if he owned the jet.

Rushing to his bedroom, he quickly freshened up, wanting to do nothing more than crash into his bed.

Somewhere across the hallway, someone grinned.

They tried to hold the throne for this faggot.... Now let's see what he'll do..

___________________

"Dad, you seem fat. What happened?!" Aldrich asked, plopping down on the chair and popping a strawberry in his mouth.

"Well, hello to you too, my precious son. I'm doing well.." the former King replied with a small smile and a shake of his head.

"How was the ball?... The pictures looked great. I couldn't expect less from my Zion." Robert said. He loved the boy, and knew how responsible he was.