VI

"Okay, please don't kill me but like, I've never thought that I'd be doing this, you know? You guys are.... You guys can seem scary.."

There was an involuntary pout on Adrian's face when he said that, which made someone's heart beat faster.

"Yeah but we need to let out steam as well, you know! Besides, we have been doing this ever since high school." Queen Reyna replied.

The now rulers of the Super Kingdoms do not vary a lot when it comes to ages. Jae Hyun was the eldest, followed by Zion and Reyna and there were only a few month's difference between the three. Aldrich was a year younger than them.

The four went to the same high school in London, which was a school for really wealthy students. Royals from different kingdoms used to attend that school.

And when it came to these four, they instantly clicked. The Super Kingdoms were known to be close, but these royals were closer than anyone would have thought. And they basically forget everything when they're together, just living their lives like normal friends.

"You guys are so close!!" Adrian gushed. "Even though it might be hard for all of you but you find time for each other, your Highnesses!"

The royals just looked at him with a blank face.

"After all this you still doubt we'll allow you to call us by our positions? I know Al and Zion gave you the permission, so you can call us by our names as well you know!" Jae Hyun was really not scary when he was with people he liked.

"I.. I really feel honoured. Thank you so much." Adrian said gratefully. He had an honest smile on his face.

"Okay come one!!" Reyna screamed.

"Let's startttt!!!"

And with that, they started with 'Hotel Transylvania'.

__________________

Apparently the movie night included loads of junk, snacks, and even a bit of alcohol, though Reyna made the maids take it back. There were a lot of board games as well, and Adrian would be lying if he'd say he wasn't enjoying himself.

Right now, they were playing truth or dare. Except, there was no option for dare. As they wanted to get to know Adrian well and vice versa, they thought it would be better to play this way.

"I still can't believe you messed up making instant coffee, though." Jae Hyun exclaimed.

"What can I do? Cooking can be very tricky." Adrian chuckled, trying to make an excuse. Taking a bite of the pizza he felt his eyes close.

Damn this be tasty...

"I like eating, though. Especially junk."

"Oh believe me, you do." A smug Aldrich smirked.

Adrian blushed. Trying to move the attention away from him, he spinned the bottle, just for it to land on him again.

SERIOUSLY???!!?

"Are you interested in men?" Zion asked almost instantly, his deep voice shaking Adrian to the core. Zion looked very interested, as if his preference would matter to the King.

Okay.....this is something new..

Everyone looked at him, curious for his reply

"I.. I'm bi." Adrian honestly replied. As he was about to spin the bottle again, another question stopped him.

"And that Vincent guy? Who is he to you?" Zion questioned again.

Adrian almost laughed, not specifically paying attention to the hard face of the person who asked the question.