Not An Update

Yes, I took the story down.

I always get very self conscious and doubt evey single thing I do, and it has always affected the way I work. I suddenly get more under confident and think that whatever I'm doing is just straight up bull shit.

Today was a similar day. I woke up to an extreme number of notifications, which told me that a lot of people have voted on various chapters of my book, and I can't explain in words how happy that made me.

And so, I did the mistake of writing a chapter in hassle and posting it without giving it a thought.

I reread it later, questioning why I'm being like this. And then I shoved it in the back of my mind thinking I'll do write extra nice the next time.

Some things happened regarding a friend, making me question every single thing I do. It wasn't even anything extreme, but I...

I can't say how innerly... Wierd...? that made me.

It felt like there was something happening in my mind. Like something was going wrong but I had no idea how to stop it.

Amidst those thoughts, my self confidence dropped yet again, and I took down the book without thinking much.

Thankfully, some music and my friends helped me cheer up and here I am, recovered from God-knows-whatever that was.

I'm just glad it was over now.

The amount of messages I received when I took the book down really made me happy and gave me a sense of hope that I might actually be doing good.

I am very very grateful for the support.

Now back to the story. I will change a bit of the story plot, but only the recent chapters. I want to alter it up because frankly, I was going nowhere.

If you've read this far, I...

I don't know how to express my gratitude in words. Thank you once again.
💕💕

-4feet4