XXV

Aldrich typed out his reply to the email he received a few hours ago, occasionally sipping some juice from his glass.

He had been really busy, running a kingdom while not being present was hard, but he was managing. And so was Zion.

It was hard for them to even sit for an hour and talk without any problems and worries.

And the issue with the mole was eating them alive too. They still were in the process of finding them, but it was hard to do that without letting anyone know, and there was still a lot of threat.

Zion sighed, keeping down his tablet, and giving his breakfast his attention.

As they were not being able to spend time with each other, Helena forced them to have breakfast, just the two of them in the patio, without the presence of technology.

They didn't pay that much attention to the last rule though, both were focused with the devices they sneakily brought with themselves.

Aldrich almost dropped his phone in shock as it suddenly started ringing, and quickly picked up when he saw his father's name on the screen.

"Yes d-"

"Keep the phone down or no usage of any devices for a week." Robert said, hanging the call after, leaving Aldrich with an open mouth.

Zion snickered, swallowing his food quietly.

"He told you to do it beforehand, didn't he?" Aldrich asked, making Zion shrug innocently.

"I may or may not have received a warning message." Zion said, trying to hide his smile.

"I swear-
I am his son but he loves you more." Aldrich sighed, shaking his head.

He started eating, now noticing the actual calmness that surrounded them. He also noticed his fiancé eating, how his jaw moved, and how his whole focus was on the food displayed in front of him.

Zion sensed the eyes and looked up, raising an eyebrow at Aldrich, to which the other shook his head.

"This is nice." He said, referring to them spending time together. Zion smiled, slightly nodding.

Now that they actually focused on giving each other attention, this day seemed a lot more nicer.

Both of them would, 'accidentally', look at the other and smile. With no one around them they also felt very free.

"So...
Have you received any calls from the Reyna or Jae?" Aldrich asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

"I have, actually. They told me they talked with you too." Zion said, nodding his head.

"Jae was ready to cut my head because I didn't inform him before hand." Aldrich chuckled, the deep voice covering the whole area.

"They said they were happy and teased me so much. Reyna told me she thought I'd end up with someone that bugs me in my dm's." Zion said, unintentionally huffing.

The others loved teasing Zion. It was very cute to see his passive face suddenly go red and the way he would avoid looking at anyone was adorable.

They started getting up to wash their hands, then sitting at a couch nearby, when something clicked in Aldrich's mind.

"Wait... Your dm's?" He asked, turning entirely towards his handsome fiancé.

"Mhmm... There are real creeps you get on Instagram. One even sent me pictures of their precious jewels." Zion said, shuddering by the end.

"But it's fun, you know. There can be some really interesting pick up lines that you see." Zion chuckled, his green eyes glimmering in the sun as a smile took over his face.

He failed to notice how Aldrich suddenly turned expressionless, completely grim.

"There was a guy who tried to use three different accounts!! I mean, I obviously got to know who he was. But not gonna lie he was very cute." Zion said, blushing a bit.

He ranted on and on about how that guy would post the same pictures under accounts with different names, and how cute he looked in them.

Aldrich tried to keep his cool. Before, when anything like this would have happened he was able to calm himself, as Zion was just his friend.

But now,he was his fiancé, he was his.

Zion continued to ramble along about how there were women who did this too. And how he deep down actually didn't mind the attention.

"-- and when I didn't reply, she started saying that she was pregnant with my child and how she still couldn't forget about my 'package'. I don't know what to say even now. The creativity though!" He laughed.

Aldrich just looked at him blankly, and Zion had to notice his expressions yet again.

"And... There was this guy. Sorry, there was this man. And he proposed how he can be my 'sugar daddy-"

And that was the last straw for Aldrich. He quickly went towards the other, and with one hand supporting him from the back rest, he cupped the behind of Zion's head and pecked his lips, shutting him up instantly.

There wasn't any tongue involved, just their lips tightly touching each other. But even that contact was able to widen Zion's eyes to a great extent.

Aldrich stayed in that way for a few moments, relishing the feel of Zion's lips against his as much as he can.

Fuck...
I should have done this way too long ago...

He slowly broke the contact, crashing his stormy greys with Zion's beautiful green ones. Zion stared back, a lot more surprised.

Both of them continued to admire each other, as Aldrich once again dipped his head, letting his breath fall on Zion's lips as if asking him to back off if he wanted. When he received no resistance, he went for another heart stopping kiss.

Their lips molded against each other, lost in the feel. It was as if they were lost in their own bubble, now with their tongues fighting against each other too.

Zion swallowed Aldrich's groan as he ran his fingers lightly through his hair, gripping the ends and lightly tugging on them, getting a bite on his bottom lip in return.

They both finally broke apart, with heavy breaths falling on each other's faces as they smiled.

The desire to do this was formed many years ago, and now they finally got a taste.

______________________

A/N -- AAH we have more than 1K readss!!!
Thank you soo much for all your love and support 😭😭

You can give me any recommendations if you want and I'll try to incorporate it in this story!!

Thankyou againnn
I LOVE YOU ALL💕💕