LI

This was it.

The wedding day.

It had been a few weeks since the whole operate as taken down, and the fiancé's tried to mingle im their own lives. The Kings worked on the betterment of the safety of their Kingdoms. And the elders who were raising up issues and harmful stuff, were stripped off their title.

Harsh, in Adrian's opinion, but he knew it was necessary.

Meanwhile Adrian worked for his Master's. It was tiring, but he knew it'd be worth it. His goal to be working in the teaching sector would be achieved one day. And it would be a very happy day.

Albeit not as happy as this one. He was finally marrying the two loves of his life.

Glancing at the mirror for the hundredth time under a single hour, he tried to look for pointless imperfections that he could mend after at the last minute.

"I found out what's wrong. " Vincent said as he continued to text on his phone.

"Yeah? What is it? I need to fix it real quick then." Adrian asked eagerly.

Vincent blinked at him blankly.

"Boy you need to let go.. You look like you're going to puke any second, we can't have that right?  I understand this must be nerve wracking but seriously, get a grip, you b-tch. " His voice started to grow threatening by the end.

Adrian looked at his outfit again.

He had a white shirt on, complimented with a baby pink blazer and trousers.

It really went off with his skin tone and hair, making him look very young and elegant.

He heard a knock on the door, followed by someone telling him it's time. He was too unfocused to notice who that person even was, his worried eyes falling straight on Vincent.

His best friend grabbed his hand, taking him outside. Adrian's heart started thumping loudly, to the point that that was the only thing he could hear. He had no recollection of somehow getting on the car that would drop him off to the wedding venue.

"What if.. What if I faint there, Vince?! What if my stomach starts rumbling loudly?? Ugh oh my god am I doing the right t h i n g i cannot I cannot-"

"Hey! Listen, this is your day, Adrian. You've wanted this for so long, haven't you? Of course you want this! And I'll be with you all the time, nothing will happen. You're like, stuck with me for life. " Vincent said as seriously as he could, cutting Adrian off.

Adrian could feel his eyes tearing up. Looking out the window to hide his expressions the best he could, he could feel the nervousness easing up a bit.

Of course he was ready for what was to come. He had spent enough time with the Kings to know that this is truly what he wanted. He was nervous, surely, but he was not going to back off.

They reached the venue in what seemed like seconds to Adrian. And whatever ease he was starting to feel, soon seemed to vanish as he started to panic again.

Vincent groaned out loud as he grabbed the boy's hand, pulling him out of the lavish car and into the venue.

They Kings had chosen the venue, where they'd be holding the wedding in its balcony. Odd, surely, but the balcony was huge and overlooked one of the most beautiful views Zion's kingdom had to offer.

Zion's Kingdom. Which very soon would be Zion's and Aldrich's. Adrian specifically chose not to take the leadership role.

Adrian glanced at the huge clock inside the room he was currently in, there was very less time left for the ceremony to happen. And Vincent-

God. Vincent was just busy texting whoever the hell he was texting.

Adrian turned towards him, smacking him on his back with a heavy hand, receiving a grumble.

"God stop that. I'm literally getting married. What the hell is wrong with y-
Oh my god are those my parents?! "
Adrian shrieked. And surely, it was them standing in the hallway. Adrian could see them, and they looked pretty confused with where to go, all dressed up in the middle of the hall.

As soon as their eyes met, Adrian felt like he couldn't move. They gave him so much to hate within himself, but here they were, being a part of the most important day in his life. But he couldn't get himself to complain. He actually felt... Glad.

They came up to the boy, feeling quite paralyzed themselves.

"How have you been? " His mother finally asked, to which he replied with a hesitant nod. His father slowly picked his hand up, patting him on his head as he tried to blunk back his tears.

The moment was broken by Vincent (obviously) as he whispered into Adrian's ears.

It was time.

Letting out a sigh, he nodded at his parents as a form of goodbye. Doing a last check in the mirror, he clutched his best friend's hand, who would be walking him down the altar.

Before he could start, he glanced at the crowd that was seated, smiling lightly when he saw Baron with a very beautiful lady, a little boy clutched in her arms. They returned the smile, Baron wiggling his eyebrows as his grin stretches further.

He had no idea how time was ticking by so fast, but again it felt right as the writer did make him wait for so long just to publish this chapter (smh).

He didn't have the guts to look at the Kings as he walked up to the stage. He just knew he wouldn't be able to move an inch if he did.

Finally, he lifted his eyes when he was received be his soon-to-be husbands, his breath hitching in his throat.

Aldrich and Zion had the same suit on, just with different coloured shirts. Both of them were wearing a black waistcoat suit. But as Aldrich wore a black shirt underneath the suit too, Zion opted for a crisp white one.

Their hair were styled in the best way possible, and just like Adrian, they were also carrying stars in their eyes.

The vows were read, and Adrian managed to listen to them over the thumping of his heart, clutching each Kings' hands with both of his.

"... I now pronounce you as legally married partners in heart and mind, body and soul, in love, and in life. "

With the final words of the officiant, the crowd erupted in cheers, people clicking pictures as Adrian was pulled into the arms of his husbands.

He pecked Aldrich first, and then Zion. And as the Kings kissed each other, which was significantly hard with the wide grins stretching on the trio's faces, Adrian felt his heart filling up with joy.

He was now theirs. Just as much as they were his. He was now officially..

Among royalty.