The Proposal

This is more of an extra chapter.

Adrian grumbled as Aldrich carried him back to the bedroom to get him ready. He literally had just completed filling this application form at a university for his master's, he didn't even get a snack break.

Don't get him wrong, he loved going on dates like these with the Kings. Lately they've been doing that a lot. But he felt a little tired.

He could feel his eyes fluttering shut as Aldrich continued his path to his bedroom. He just felt so, comfortable.

"Come on don't sleep, bunny. You have to eat loads, you should be showing energy." Aldrich said, chuckling at the cute face nuzzled in his shoulder.

Adrian grunted back a reply. It wasn't coherent, but Aldrich didn't care.

It was a big day for them. Zion and him have been trying to mask up this day with as many dates as they could take the white haired boy on. It had been almost a month, and they could see that he dropped the suspicion a wee bit.

His heart couldn't stop racing hard. A beautiful grin showed up on his face as soon as he got in his bedroom, his eyes falling on his fiancé who had the same expression.

It was just a matter of a few hours.

_____

Zion frowned in thought. He had no idea what Adrian was referring to in their little guess game. He turned to Aldrich, just to see the same expression on his face.

The riddle asked stated that there was a guy who came back from work, and saw there was some chicken preheating in the microwave. The wife, from the bedroom, asks the husband to check on the chicken, and he instantly calls 911 saying that his wife was in danger.

"So once again, my dear Kings, how did he know? " Zion blinked, lightly scrunching his eyebrows as he evaluated the question once again.

"Maybe the timer was set to 5:05, as a wording for SOS. Or I don't know, 9:11?" Aldrich scratched his head.

Adrian shrugged, going back to eating the delicious cheesecake laid in front of him.

The date was going quite well so far. They had a nice, filling meal and were almost done with dessert too. Although, as Adrian was a but tired, he wanted to quickly devour the goodness in front of him, and go back to spend the night cuddling and resting with the Kings.

"So.. Are you going to tell us the answer, cupcake?" Aldrich chuckled, to which Adrian just blankly stared back.

"To be honest, I don't even know myself. This has been bugging me for a few days, you know."

To this, the two Kings blinked, their heads being eaten up by curiosity that the boy had fed their brains with.

"Oh come on you torturous snail-" Zion almost whined, lightly clutching the side of his head with one arm as he tried to brainstorm an answer.

The sudden exclamation had Adrian wheezing, the unexpected-ness completely throwing him off guard.

Zion watched his two partners with a scrunched up face as they continued laughing, a flicker of annoyance in his brain. But that flicker soon vanished when he noticed how beautiful they looked.

How beautiful his fiancé looked as he lightly kept chuckling to himself with his head down, his hair messy, falling over his forehead.

Yet, he kept himself rather quiet compared to their partner, who was currently red faced from laughing.  It was definitely a cute sight, his wide smile completely taking over his cute face.

Zion's heart felt content, and he was sure it wasn't because of the hearty meal they just had. He couldn't help the automatic smile that took over his face.

I want this.. This is good.

He could feel his fiancé's gaze on him, and one single glance at him made him understand that the King knew what the other was thinking.

And he felt that too, yielding a soft smile of his own.

They kept their gaze for a few seconds, knowing it's time. That they were happy, and all three of them deserved it.

Adrian chuckled, his laughter dying down as he gulped down the rest of his cocktail. He lifted his gaze when he saw the Kings suddenly standing up and covering up the small distance between them and him.

And with the smiles on their faces, he knew, his heartbeat beating a million miles per second.

He couldn't move, just sat up straight on his chair as Zion towered over him, Aldrich standing behind with his hand lightly resting on his shoulder.

Adrian breathed in shakily, whispering out an oh my god.

"Adrian, ever since we met on that ball, and I know I speak for the both of us, but we knew we had fallen in love. There was never a day where we didn't think about you, you've been ruling our minds ever since. I can never be less grateful to Baron for getting us to meet you. Everything about you is... It's captivating. Your smile, your eyes, even your hands.

" Especially your heart." Aldrich said, holding Adrian's jaw so softly, as if he was a fragile glass that could break anytime. Adrian looked up at him with his glossy eyes, his heart beating loudly.

"You've brought us together, Adrian. You've brought us to you. To our fate. To our moon." He said, crouching down next to Zion by Adrian's legs.

Lightly holding his hand, Zion looked up at Adrian, his eyes mirroring the moisture in his partners', heart swelling over the words he was going to utter next.

"So, our moon, would you bring shine into our lives by being our husband? By being there with us through every thick and thin?" Zion asked, his own voice wavering because of the emotions running through his mind.

"Will you let us be fortunate enough to call yours?" Aldrich completed for him, wanting nothing other than to bringing the two men into his arms.

Adrian nodded vigorously, tears streaming through his face. Zion pressed a kiss to his clothed knee as a display of affection, as Aldrich gently put the matching ring they've chosen on his ring finger.

They got up, clutching Adrian into a hug and peppering kisses all over his face.

The waitress standing behind the glass doors watched in awe and adoration, her own eyes filling up with tears as she let out a happy sigh. It still amazed her how she saw two mighty Kings being brought onto their knees for the boy. It sure made her want to crave for a similar feeling.

If he's strong enough to do that,, he definitely deserves the Kings..

__________________

If you've read this far,, I just wanna say I love you so much😭

But I will be honest,, I have no fucking idea what to do for the rest like, 3-4 chapters
I even thought of discontinuing this story, but then thought I should at least publish the rough drafts I had,..

The votes and comments I was still getting for this story just.. Istg they made me so happy ily guys so much

This was my first ever story, I didn't think of a proper plot before publishing it, I literally just typed up whatever came up in my mind, and I kinda regret it now

Soo... Yeah I have no idea what to do now that I've updated all the drafts I had lmao :/