V

Adrian was staring at the night sky in the balcony of the room the maids took him to. In his night robe, he could feel the slapping wind calm him down.

With a sigh, he decided it would be better to sleep.

Lets enjoy the royalty till I'm here..

As soon as his head hit the pillow, he was out like light.

Meanwhile...

He tried knocking on the door a few times, just to get no response. With a sigh, he walked back.

"I think he's asleep, your Highness. He hasn't been answering back."

"You can go, then."

_______________

When Adrian said he'd enjoy the royalty, he meant it. What could he do? The food was delicious.

Yes, he's been asked to have breakfast in the palace itself. And yes, he did not deny. Who would?

As he was stuffing the delicious croissant, he heard a chuckle, instantly making him regret his doings.

No, no... Go ahead and inhale all the food, act as if this is the first time you're even looking at something edible..

With red cheeks and wide eyes, he looked up to see King Aldrich, who was doing nothing to hide his surprised grin.

"Tasty, isn't it? I heard people enjoy some of the delicacies this kingdom has to offer. Glad you could have them too."

Adrian could basically listen the smugness.

Someone kill me now, please.

"I'm sorry, your Highness. I didn't see you there." Gulping down whatever he had with the juice, he said with whatever dignity he had left in him.

Even this orange juice tastes royal. What is wrong with me?

He saw with curious eyes as King Aldrich took a seat opposite to him.

"Are the other rulers not joining us, your Highness?"

"Aldrich."

The boy just looked at him, tilting his head.

"Call me Aldrich."

"Oh I can't do that, your Highness!"

Aldrich just stared back at him, not knowing how to convince the boy.

"When you say 'Your Highness', it makes me feel weird." He said with a wink.

He didn't specify what kind of weird, but it was enough to leave a tomato version of Adrian on the seat.

The mentioned boy squeaked. "Plea-.. please have something to eat as well.." and with that he was back with stuffing food in his mouth, this time trying his best to avoid eye contact with the royal.

With amusement, Aldrich started piling up food in his plate too. He loved making the small guy flustered and red.

"The others ate already. We were all going hunting early in the morning. But I hate waking up early, so I refused. I'll join them later, maybe with a guest." He glanced at the boy whose cheeks were adorably filled with food.