XVI

Adrian peeked outside his windows, a lot more terrified of the sudden noises that a lot of drunk teenagers were making. He knew the cause, but it still frightened him.

It was almost midnight. He had seen Aldrich, Reyna and Jae Hyun off in the morning, and made sure to go to his work. He worked for almost the whole day, trying to make up for the previous day, and now, he was exhausted as hell.

He jerked, listening to another yell.

I swear these people-
Hell, even I was a teenager and had a fair share of parties.. but don't they have to worry about getting caught by their parents?!..

He was too sleep deprived and frightened. Suddenly, another ping echoed in the silent apartment, making Adrian jump two feet.

Its just my phone.. just a message, just a message...

He tried to calm his racing heart. Picking up his phone, he saw a message from an unknown number.

Its private too...

Shrugging, he opened it.

Hi Adrian. It's me, Zion.
I'm sorry to disturb you at such a time, but I haven't been able to call you before as I was pretty busy.

I wanted to take you somewhere tomorrow. Be ready by 2.
Good night.<3

To say Adrian was shocked would be an understatement.

How the hell did he get my number-
Stupid Adrian...he's a "king"...

Where is he going to take me though..
Is this.. is this a date?!

He could not stop the grin forming on his face. He didn't want to get too much ahead of himself but the king did send him a message like that.

Getting back in his bedroom, he layed down, his lips still stretched wide with the thought of spending the next day with Zion, his bottom lip tucked between his teeth.

I can't wait!..

_________________

Adrian was ready for his.. date?.. meeting?...
He didn't know.

Running his fingers through his hair the last time, he looked at himself in the mirror again. He had a simple white shirt on, with ripped light blue jeans. He looked good, neat. Smiling at himself, he turned and went to the living area of his apartment.

He had already had breakfast, and did an early shift at the hotel. Getting back from work he just lazed around. It was almost 2 now and he was pretty sure Zion would be there any minute.

Popping a few grapes in his mouth, he went through his social media.

Damn, Justin Bieber had a baby!...
Which rock am I living under ..

The door bell ringed, and Adrian was almost sure he knew that was Zion. Quickly rushing to the door, he yanked it open.

Holy shit-
That jacket is looking so good on him..
And those jeans.. their sticking so well on his legs. His thighs...

His thighs look THICC-

"You ready?" Zion asked, making Adrian almost confused because he was not focusing at all.