X

Aldrich downed his third glass of the alcohol. His face was expressionless, and that was not a sight for weak hearted people to see. His brown streaks were almost blocking his eyes.

He was sprawled on a couch in his room. It was late night, and he couldn't sleep at all. His mind racing with endless thoughts, clashing against its own self. He couldn't get why he felt so angry.

Why the hell am I feeling like this?!...
I didn't even like the little mochi like that..

Or did I?..

No.. he thought. He was pretty sure he just liked flirting with him because he liked to see him all flustered and red.

His door opened to reveal a person he needed too much right now.

Jae Hyun was not surprised to see this state of his best friend, with the buttons upon and legs stretched out wide.

He just knew Aldrich was thinking about something the moment he received the "I need to down something" text.

Closing the door, he entered the room and sat down opposite to him.

"What's the case now?" He asked, picking a glass for himself.

Aldrich just lifted his deadly eyes at the other. Swirling the liquid, he tilted his head a bit to the side.

"Why do you think it's a problem? I just needed some bourbon and a bourbon buddy." He replied back, knowing well that was not the case.

Jae Hyun sighed, gulping the liquid from his glass, just to wince later at the bitterness. He immediately wondered how Aldrich was even keeping a straight face.

Aldrich just cleared his throat, licking his red lips after.

"I have no idea, but I'm feeling." He stated, making Jae Hyun blink at him.

"Al, you wierd fucker, if you want me to help you with emotional bullshit you have to tell me the actual bullshit." Jae Hyun said.

Their friendship was very strange, making a lot of people jealous yet happy at the same time. But for someone new it was rather funny to see them talk together. They shared everything they did, knowing that the other would never judge.

Aldrich just sighed.

"I saw Zion and Adrian together today." He started. Jae Hyun knew it was something to do with the little boy, but Zion being mentioned made his ears quirk.

"They were being all.... Mushy and cute." He continued. Jae Hyun knew that Aldrich felt closer to the little guy. But he didn't know he'd go into this state just by knowing he saw him with  someone, not to forget the 'someone' is a guy he still is not over with.

Jae Hyun hummed, knowing he'd stopped now.

"Do you like Adrian like that?" He got the feeling the other did, but still wanted to be sure.

Aldrich just tilted his head so that he was facing the ceiling, resting his head.

"....I don't think so?.. I mean he is cute and all, not gonna lie. I'm not gonna deny that I don't look at his full pink lips and wonder the things he can do. His tiny, slim waist just makes me wanna leave hicke-"

Jae Hyun coughed dramatically, knowing the other won't stop. He was used to this horniness.

Aldrich is very open with these things, and one night stands are common for him. He has caught feelings only twice in his whole life, the first guy turned out to be straight and the other, well let's just say, maybe he still has feelings for Zion?

Yes, Aldrich was gay. The royals knew this, and there were a few rumours too. Though, Aldrich never felt like he needed to specify his preferences to the kingdom, so he never accepted anything.

"Or maybe it's just because you didn't like how Zion isn't with you." Jae Hyun blurted out, curious himself.

That seemed to shock Aldrich, making him sit straight. He started thinking about it.

He never truly opened his feelings to the other king, he was very scared of how he would react. Even when Zion revealed to the rest how he thought he was bisexual, that brought up hope in Aldrich's heart. But he didn't want to risk their friendship.

Until one day, he eavesdropped Jae Hyun talking with Zion. He still remembered how his heart broke when Zion revealed how he would most probably marry a woman, as he does have to run a country and some would not be able to accept him.

Don't blame him. He was young and a hopeless romantic that time. And he never caught feelings quick, but whenever he did, they were always strong.

He felt as if Zion wasn't even being rational, and still crushed on him.

But now, he felt... Betrayed?

He knew he shouldn't, but he didn't like how he was being excluded from the two. Why he felt that way, he himself didn't understand.

He smirked, an idea forming up in his mind. He knew he shouldn't go with it, but he still liked the both of them.

Is it even 'crushing' on Adrian? Of course he's a cute motherf*cker but....

Okay yeah I did sleep with him on my mind..

He shrugged.

Let's see where this goes..

He started following his childish plan, knowing it will just leave them all in a mess. But life is boring anyway.. why not just make it a little messy?

____________________

Adrian was getting ready for bed. It was hard to convince Zion to let him go back, but he succeeded.

Laying down, he thought about the very eventful day he just had. And all the moments he shared with Zion. The King was utterly sweet today, making Adrian like him even more.

He remembered how they just sat close to each other, holding hands and

Ohh his hands, they're so soft!!... Is it even legal to be that gorgeous!!

He smiled at the reminder of the memory. Slowly, he closed his eyes, ready to be drifted off to a different world.

His phone suddenly pinged, waking him up from the daze.

Its so late, who might it even be?

Looking at the screen, he saw it was an Instagram notification. Scrunching his eyebrows, he opened it to see what it was.

Aldrich_dro sent you a follow request.

_____________

A/N -- so, we've completed 10 chapters!!! I can't believe it..

I will go back and edit the past chapters now, I wanna change a few things here and there so to the 2-4 regular readers... IM SORRY😭

Get ready for some drama after a few chaps, people 😉