II

It was already the third and the final day of the fest, and Adrian knew it's better not to go there today if he wanted to not die out of suffocation. There would just be so many people.

He looked at the pictures he, Vince, and his family took the past two days. There were simply many and he could already feel a smile forming on his face.

Adrian felt free in those pictures. He always felt free when he was with Vincent. He felt as if he could be himself around him.

In case your confused, the thing is, Adrian is bisexual. He has known this since he started his bachelor's degree in psychology. But he's never been in a relationship, well not open. And now he will be considered a man with a degree of master's in psychology pretty soon, but he was not sure when he would come out to his parents.

He knew how the human mind behaved. Just didn't know how he's parents' will if he opened up to them. He never knew how they would react as no one in their family was queer before. He had a cousin who was, but he knew he had been forcefully married.

And he didn't want that to happen to him.

Sighing loudly, he looked over outside his room's window. Then something crossed his mind.

The ball will be held tomorrow. That instantly reminded him of the weird guy.

There was something wrong with him. And he certainly didn't tell me something... Something of much importance.

That, was very much true.

______________

The King had been busy the past few days. Well, he was busy all the time but since this was his first time with the ball he knew he had to do his best. And that made him a bit nervous.

He was with Queen Reyna, talking about the tardiness of their other friends.

"Why are they always late?... Gaawwdddd..." Reyna drawled.

"Why do I have a feeling they won't even come by.." Zion exclaimed.

They were talking about the other two members of their group, who were none other than King Jae-Hyun and King Aldrich.

"Jae-jae might be with someone but Ricky??..... He should've come by now...." She said, smirking at Zion.

"Well, now that you have settled and are not having many opposers, do you think he'll propose?" She asked, smiling while resting her chin on her palm.

"What should I wear for the wedding..." She stretched the word, loving how she was getting on the others nerves.

"I told you a million times Reyna. Aldrich did not have a crush on me." Zion gave her the side-eye, which she returned.

She was about to argue when they saw another person entering the room.

"Oh Baron!! Haven't seen you in a while!" Reyna exclaimed.

Baron was Zion's only cousin. And he was that creepy cousin who sets up everyone they know with everyone they know. Something that was very common he had with Reyna. It was also a reason why they got along so well.

"I know right! But wait I don't have much time so I'll get straight to the point." He suddenly turned towards Zion.

"Be at your best behaviour at the ball, mister. If you don't have a boyfriend by the end I'll steal the throne." He glared at him dramatically.

Zion sighed. Why did everyone have to be dramatic around him?

__________________

It was finally the day of the ball. Adrian could feel people staring at him. But he had to admit, he looked and felt very good.

Why isn't Vincent here yet? He told me he'd be here 15 minutes ago... He thought.

Vincent was his only friend since high school, and he never wanted to make any in college. So they stuck around, deciding to major in the same University.

He ignored his thoughts and decided on enjoying the day. And the fact that he looked AH-MAH-ZINGG.

The cream-coloured tuxedo, which was the dress code for the ball, somehow accentuated his pale skin and made his features seem much more attractive.

There were a lot of people jostling around, everyone looking elegant and pretty. Everything was fantastic.

And then there were the live cameras. Media was literally everywhere, interviewing the many souls in and around the palace. Adrian thought it would be better to move before getting stuck in the media's claws.

But fate can't give him rest, can it? People just had to barge in and torture him .

"Hey! You came!" An excited voice almost stopped him. Adrian assumed it was not meant for him and proceeded to go inside the palace.

"Hey, white boy." They came running in front of the mentioned boy, stopping him from going inside.

White boy. That is an interesting nickname, I guess.

He lifted his head to look at the person. And surprise - surprise! It was the weirdo from the fest!

"I'm sorry but I have no idea why you're calling me so randomly and you don't even tell me whatever you want to. It- it just leaves me super frustrated I mean who is sick enough to do that --" Adrian started rambling when he was cut off.

"Oh I'm so sorry if I made you feel that way. I actually wanted you to come!" He reasoned, giving a huge ass grin.

Again, not creepy at all...

"Look, if you have nothing to say let me go inside and ogle the hottie-"

"No, no!! That is why I stopped you."

"I can't ogle the hotties? Everyone does that you can't stop m-"

"No you can't go inside before I tell you something."

Adrian wanted to claw his hair out.

"Can you just get to the point already? I'm pretty sure there's security around and I won't hesitate for a second to call them!"

"Okay okay... I'll tell you but you're not supposed to tell this to anyone." He took Adrian to the side.

"Look, I am very close to His Highness. He told me to find someone from the fest for him. Whoever I chose, they get a chance to meet the rulers of the Super Kingdoms."

Lucky bastards. Adrian thought. His King was a very good looking man, and he also wanted to meet the other rulers. But what this was for, he didn't understand.

"I still don't know how I'm related to all th-"

"I chose you."

Adrian froze. That certainly made the man less weird for him.

________________

A/N -- it gets better lol...