XXXVII

Aldrich groaned as he stretched, his muscles feeling alive. Pushing his slightly sweaty hair back, he turned to find an awe-struck boyfriend and a sneakily-peeking fiancé.

Smirking, he looked down at his post excercise body, his abs soaking in the attention his partners were giving him.

"Aren't you both supposed to excercise too rather than ogling my body? We are in the gym, after all." He said, using a towel to clean himself.

"I'd much rather do this, thank you." Zion said, crossing a leg over the other as he leaned back, Adrian nodding at the statement.

Aldrich chuckled at them, heading to the shower as the other two groaned grudgingly, missing the sight already.

Before he can step out if the room, Adrian gasped, standing up as he turned to face them.

"Do you have any plans for the day?" He said, hoping to get a negative as the answer.

When they replied with a 'no', he clapped his hands, a huge grin taking over his face.

"I have some plans for us, then. Meet me after you guys are done getting fresh!" He exclaimed, dashing out of the room by the end of the sentence.

"Where, though?" Aldrich chuckled.

Zion chuckled back in return, turning his loving gaze towards his fiancé.

Uhh these men..

_____

Adrian waited impatiently for them to arrive. He constantly checked his phone, looking for the sign of any messages sent by his boyfriends but found none.

Where the hell are they!?

As he tried to pocket his phone back, the vibration caused by it captured his attention. He looked at the screen, quickly accepting the call when he saw Aldrich's name pop up on it.

"Where are you both?!! I'm here, waiting under the harsh sun for the both of you... Why is it taking so lo-"

"Cupcake."

"No don't 'cupcake' me. Come here, right now."

"You haven't told us where, hun."  Aldrich's voice seemed sarcastic, effectively embarrassing his boyfriend.

Adrian could feel his cheeks redden in embarrassment as he grunted out a 'back garden' in reply.

He didn't have to wait after ending the phone call, his boyfriends coming out of the back door shortly after.

He looked up from his spot as the two walked out, dressed up cosy but still looking breath taking.

Aldrich looked at what he prepared, different snacks spread all over the sheet as his adorable little boyfriend beamed up at them.

He felt a smile take over his face as the idea of a picnic popped in his head.

He would see a lot of pictures like these in the social media, but it always seemed to cringey to him. But the idea of spending time like this with his partners seemed amazing.

As long as I have them...

He watched as Zion bent to Adrian's level, grabbing his face in a hand and pressing a long, innocent kiss on his lips, ruffling his hair as he disconnected while looking with adoration.

"You prepared all this yourself?" Zion asked, a smile resting on their faces.

Adrian nodded enthusiastically.