XIII

"I like you, Zion. Have been liking you for years."

That, definitely, made Zion freeze. He stopped breathing for a second, not moving, not knowing what to say at all.

What do you even do when your crush comes up to you and tells you he has liked you? For years?

He wanted to jump and pounce on the other but his mind also had someone else in his mind. What was he supposed to do?

"A- Aldrich, I..."

"There you guys are!" A voice startled them, making Zion almost jump in surprise.

Geez, you're a king...

Reyna came in, a maid accompanying her.

"I was searching you two everywhere! Come on it's our last day together.... Let's go somewhere... Undercover..." She whispered the last word.

And so, Zion and Aldrich found themselves being dragged by the slender woman. Looking at the each other, both of them sighed, knowing they still had a lot to talk about.

__________________

Aldrich looked around the area. It was beautiful. Him and the others have always went and looked at small, less expensive places like these, and tried to take a break from the royal life. It wasn't hard, as they have done this like a million times already.

This place seemed new and posh, not something that they go around during their trips.

There were not many people around, so that was not something they were worrying a lot about.

"This is a shortcut to the downtown. I have a few new places opened up and they're amazing!" Zion said, happy with how his kingdom looked.

They walked ahead, a little distracted as they laughed at their stupid childhood "love". Jae Hyun once had a crush on a girl, and as he said, he was head over heels for her. Grabbing the courage to convey his love, he got rejected on the face. It was a sad scene, but quite comical. Unfortunately for her, she did not know he was the successor to the throne. And no matter how silly and old the incident was, the others brought it up every time they met.

In their own world, they did not notice a small figure walking out of a high rated restaurant nearby. Until they crashed with Jae Hyun.

He instantly held the boy by his shoulders, alarmed. But then later relaxed when he saw the adorable eyes of his new friend.

"You guys!!" Adrian gasped. All of them were in beanies or headscarves. But he was more surprised over the fact that the paparazzi wasn't here to eat them alive.

"What are you doing here??!!" Jae Hyun and Adrian asked at the same time.

"We just wanted to look around, just wanted to discover new places without grabbing attention." Jae Hyun explained. "What about you?"

"Oh I work in a restaurant nearby. I just ended my shift so I was heading home." He replied, pulling his fingers as he suddenly grew nervous.

"Do you have a ride home? Or do you live nearby? Should we drop you-" Zion started rambling, worried about the younger boy.

"Oh no it's no problem... I'll go by myself."

"Or you can just join us again." Aldrich suddenly said. This brought a lot of 'yes' and 'I was just about to say that's.