III

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyG-"

It had been 10 minutes since the guy told him, but Adrian was still not human yet.

"Oh shut up already, will you?" The guy suddenly snapped, making Adrian flinch.

"Okay so, he's obviously pretty, we don't have anything to do with that. I'm assuming he will behave normally in front of the roya-" the guy seemed to be muttering to himself. But at the moment Adrian didn't even care what he thought.

I'm going to meet the top four leaders!! This is insane.

The guy broke his train of thoughts.

"Hey hey now keep in mind, be on your best behaviour, 'kay? Like...like you are here to get a partner, 'kay" the guy told him.

....what?

Has Adrian told how weird this guy was? Cause this guy's weird..

But Adrian had a million questions roaming through his head.

Why was I specifically chosen? Why am I not seeing anyone else apart from me for this opportunity? Why was a "photographer" chosen for this job? Why was he so eager to make him date someone? What is going on? Why are they even doing this?

"Why am I specifically chosen?" He decided to know that first.

Both of them were already inside the palace. Both standing on a corner. As there was a bit of time left for the actual party to start, the royals weren't there yet.

"Oh you'll see.... Maybe you'll thank me later, boy." He smirked. Then he quickly checked his watch.

"Hey, I have to go, okay? My name's Baron and if you have to reach me just ask the staff or sum." He hurriedly said, running of to somewhere by the end.

That is a weird weird guy. But he couldn't shake off the fact that he knew him from somewhere. Wait, he was not wearing the tuxedo of the same colour code......

Who was this guy?

__________________

It had been an hour since the ball started. Adrian was having the time of his life. He was enjoying the music, the delicious food, and he had his friend, Vincent, by his side, who was currently making fun of a woman who was trying to flirt with a rich looking man nearby.

Adrian had told him about him getting the chance to meet the Royals. Vincent was happy for his friend, but accepted that he will feel jealous because he wanted nothing more than 'holding Queen Reyna's hand'.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!" A voice boomed from the stage, the speaker succeeding in drawing the attention towards him.

After that he gave a long ass speech including unnecessary greetings. And  at last he came to the important part.

"Without wasting any further time, let's welcome the Royals of the kingdoms worldwide!"

With that, the person started introducing the rulers that step inside from a very huge door. There were a few kingdoms to go through, but all were respected and appreciated.

"And now is the moment we all have been waiting for! Let's welcome the rulers of the Super Kingdoms!!!" The guy exclaimed loudly.

There was a hush in the whole room, everyone's eyes sticking to the door in the back, awaiting the royal entries of the Kings and the Queen.

"First off, we have King Jeon Jae-Hyun!"

The door opened, revealing a tall, buff being. He had on a fully black tuxedo. He had a calm look, but was sporting his signature harsh glare. His dark eyes didn't even flicker to the audience as he came across the hallway towards the stage. Everyone seemed tense, a reaction King Jae Hyun received all the time.

"Now we have Queen Reyna Zainab Aalam."

It was as if no one could even move. She was wearing a beautiful full sleeve maroon dress, that made her hazel eyes even more brighter. She had her head held high all the way, as if daring someone to cross her way. With a hint of smile adorning her face, she accepted the anchor's hand to step on the stage.

"Here comes King Aldrich Richmond Drovank!"

Again, everyone's eyes were settled on the door before the anchor even had to say anything. The door opened to reveal a very handsome man. He was tall, and had a 'i don't give a fuck' look.

Adrian was stuck by his beauty. The King was very handsome. His tuxedo was completely black, except the maroon jacket. And that made him look ten times hotter for Adrian.

King Aldrich, though, was watching the people while passing by. As soon as his grey eyes landed on Adrian, no one missed his straight face forming a heart-throbbing smile. But then he normally walked away as if he didn't just give Adrian a heart attack.

"Oh my fucking goodness in hell heaven wherever, Vince Vince please tell me you saw that too!!" He basically slapped while asking his friend, his mouth wide open.

"Oh, King Aldrich looking at you like you were a whole ass meal and giving you the I'm gonna fuck you right here right now look? Hell yeah, everyone saw that." Vincent sighed dreamily. Before Adrian could say anything he was stopped.

"Last but certainly not the least, let's welcome our beloved King Zion Artemis West!!!"

And then he came inside. Obviously everyone knew how he looked like. In fact he was known to be the most good looking Royal to ever exist, and that just made people more interested in looking at him in person.

And they were certainly not disappointed. He was tall, yes, but not the weird kind. He was wearing an all black tuxedo, but with a royal blue jacket. And he was beautiful.

He passed across the hallway with a really sexy aura around him. Even if he had a very caring look, it was as if people could sense the hotness he radiated. As he crossed by, Adrian swore even the anchor could hear his heartbeat.

All the royals were extremely, incredibly good looking. I feel like I'm gonna faint by just looking at them. How am I gonna survive in the same room with their attention on me??

Was he complaining though? Hell nah..

_________________

The ball dance had already started, and Adrian and Vincent were already done with the million people they danced with.

Soon enough, Adrian saw Baron come. He almost forgot because it had been a long time, but looking at him now, he had no idea how he was gonna behave.

"Come on, you ready?" Baron asked as soon as he was near.

"Um sure, I guess I still don't know how this is even happening ya know like my he-"

"Just take this bitch away, he's ranting." Vincent pushed Adrian from the back, making him stumble forward. So much for asking for a best friend.

"Yeah, please don't do that there... Whatever, let's take you there.. umm... wait what's your name, again?"

Lol

"Adrian."

"Well let's take you there Adrian." He smiled, something evil shining in his eyes.

What am I signing in myself for?...

_____________

A/N -- hi! Let me know how you feel about the book and pls if you have any suggestions and recommendations, give em to me cause I need that... :)