XLVII

Adrian blew the bubbles, looking at how they flew up so high, reflecting beautiful colours as they created a contrast with the bright sun.

They weather in the Drovank Kingdom was freaking awesome. He loved how it was windy and sunny, yet thankfully, not humid at all.

He was incredibly glad the doctors cured him so quickly, he didn't want to spend more time on the bed. It seemed torturous to him to sit there all day with his possessive boyfriends keeping an eye on him.

But now that he had the permission to do whatever he wanted, he did just that.

The Drovank palace was just as majestic as the West's was. And it made him incredibly proud. He also met the former King Robert and shared a few meals.

His boyfriends have, as always, been a bit busy with work. They wouldn't physically leave his side, though. And he didn't mind that.

His thoughts came to a halt when he heard his name being called. Turning to his back, he squinted his eyes to see Zion calmly walking up to him. He had a hot corn on the cob in his hand, which made Adrian's mouth water.

He motioned his boyfriend to sit on the swing nearby, him doing the same thing. As soon as they sat, he passed the hot corn cob to his hungry boyfriend, who readily accepted the delicacy.

They sat in comfortable silence as they ate the thing, enjoying each other's presence.

"Are you afraid of seas or oceans?" Zion asked after a long stretch of silence.

Adrian was a bit confused by the sudden question, but answered nonetheless.

"I mean, a bit. We have no idea what creatures there are completely, you know. It's dangerous." Adrian said simply, completing his snack.

"Well I was thinking if we should go scuba diving. It's incredibly beautiful, and Aldrich and I, both have done it before. I felt like you could try it as well. I know you'd love it." Zion explained.

He had a hopeful look on his face as he scanned his boyfriend's to understand what he might be thinking.

"It sounds scary.." Adrian said after thinking for a while.

The thing was, he was very interested. But that didn't mean he wasn't equally terrified.

"Come on, we'd be there with you. I know it might feel scary first, but it feels incredible. We won't go too deep, obviously. We'll be safe." Zion tried to convince his little one, his emerald eyes shining with adoration as he softly gazed at him.

And the King saw it working. Getting that cute smile in return was all he needed to share his plan ideas with his fiancé, which he was sure would agree to spend time with them in any way.

_____

Okay maybe, Zion was wrong with his thoughts.

"Absolutely not." Aldrich said, going back to reading the novel he seemed to be engrossed in.

"What the fu-
What do you mean absolutely not?!" Zion asked, frustration building up inside him at the complete rejection.

"Because.. bunnies can drown easily."

The answer got him deadpanned faces of his two partners. That was enough to conclude his jokes were a joke to only him.

"Of course we can go, stop killing me with those laser like glares." He chuckled, keeping his book down.

If he was being honest, he never felt so petrified with their glares till now.

Everyone has their last straw, I guess..
Eh

He went ahead, making sure to let the instructors know that they were going to give them a visit. They had to make sure it would be completely safe for the throuple to visit.

_____

"I feel like I'm not wearing this correctly.." Adrian grumbled, a deep frown on his face as he tries to figure out what's wrong.

"Nah it's correctly worn. You might just feel a bit uncomfortable wearing it for the first time, cupcake." Aldrich smiled, ruffling his boyfriend's hair as he stood beside him under the bright sun, making it seem as if he had a halo around him.

"Let's do this, then!!" Zion exclaimed, a huge grin taking over his face as he almost rocked himself in his heels.

Adrian was surprised to see how the King was behaving, he found it extremely adorable as he mentally recorded the scene, happy to see his King showing such a giddy sight of his.

He knew Zion isn't like this much, and so he understood how much this might've meant for him.

They wore the breathing equipment, and as soon as the instructor deemed them safe and ready, the boyfriends clutched the white haired boy's hand, jumping in before he could start regretting his decision or second guessing it.

Secretly, Adrian felt relieved they did that cause after the initial wave of panic, he opened his eyes to see him surrounded in the beautiful blue world.

He felt like he shouldn't blink, or he might lose the sight he was blessed with. It amazed him so much that despite being that deep inside, he just found himself fascinated with the silent yet peaceful stretch.

But nothing could have readied him for what was to come beyond of that. The trio, along with two other instructors that accompanied them for safety reasons, reached the deeper waters, they were blesses with a view of several schools of fishes of various kinds.

Adrian felt his eyes blowing wide at how incredibly amazing everything seemed. He turned his head to look at his boyfriends, who were tightly clutching his arm from either sides as they, almost professionally, smotthly maneuvered their way around the waters.

Breathing deeply through his apparatus, Adrian moved his hands in a way to show his eyes blowing away, although he found it a bit hard to do as his boyfriends protectively clinges to him.

He felt his heart skip a beat as he looked at the both of them, feeling grateful for having them as such an integral part of his life.

Zion looked as if he belonged there. His emerald eyes seemingly shining as he passed his eyes to look at the beautiful sea world, his lean body confidently swimming and carrying his boyfriend proudly with him.

Adrian felt like hugging the hell out of both of them, and never letting them go. And so, he savoured every part of his not so little adventure.

____________________________

A/N -- most part of this chapter was written on my new phone. Ehehe i bought a new one lol, it's nice

Also, I'm on the verge of passing out, ik that might be noticeable in the end of the chapter, my eyes are literally gluing themselves shut