XXXVIII

Aldrich watched his boyfriend pacing around the room, nervously wringing his hands as he tries to calm himself. He had tried to calm him down a number of times, but even he knew that won't stop the little guy from getting nervous.

He saw as he started biting his nails, knowing it's getting a lot. And so he got up, and grabbed Adrian's arms, pulling the little boy into his chest.

Adrian sighed at the comfort, hugging his boyfriend as he closed his eyes.

As much as they would bicker and joke around, both knew that they would be a putty in the other's arms.

Zion wouldn't have trouble showing affection, and Adrian didn't mind that too. But as much as Aldrich played around, this was probably his first relationship where he was so invested. He always had doubts, but the good thing is that he knew the other two would shoo them away.

"What's on your head? Tell me." He said, slowly passing his fingers through his boyfriend's hair while his face was squished in his chest.

Adrian hesitated for a while, but knew that the only way he could calm himself was through talking it out to someone.

"I don't know what they might think. They don't even know I'm bisexual. And they're not.... Very open minded. If they don't accept me.... " He mumbled out.

"We are here with you, cupcake. We will always be. And look around you. There are so many people who want the best for you. Maybe they won't be happy, but we will make sure you are." Aldrich said, unknowingly tightening his hold on the boy.

"But they're my parents, Aldrich. They've brought me here, where I am. They've always wanted to see me happy, to let me do what I want but would they be happy with knowing who I am?

"Yes, I have incredible love and support from you all, and I can never be enough grateful for that. But it would hurt me incredibly bad if I disappoint them. And how would they feel-" Adrian could feel the tears close, so he just buried his face deeper in the King's chest.

"You won't know that till you come downstairs, will you bub?" Zion's face filled the silent room. Adrian didn't even realise when he came inside.

He felt the other King pass a comforting hand along his back, making him feel homely.

"Come on, bub. They're here. You're being so strong! Just a dinner, and it's all fine! No one could ever get mad at such a cute face.." Zion gushed, passing his knuckles through Adrian's cheek as he bent down to look at his entrancing eyes.

Adrian blushed at the compliment, not being able to hide his smile.

The three went down after a few minutes, each of them having beating and nervous hearts.

_____

Adrian nervously twisted his fingers, the awkward silence doing nothing to help. He lifted his hazel eyes up, looking at awkward smiles everyone held.

They had dinner together, it was pretty okay till now. But somehow, it became even more awkward.

Just as he was about to try to start a conversation, his mother's voice halted him.

"We would like to have a talk with you, Adrian. In private." She said, making her son's boyfriends glance at him nervously, as if asking if he'd be okay by himself.

Adrian nodded, getting up from the couch, going to the balcony knowing his parents are following him.

I just want them okay with this... I just want them to think I'm a...

That I'm a dissapointment..

He turned around to face them, looking at his shoes instantly, somehow not having the guts to look at them in the face.

Why he felt so guilty, even he didn't know. Maybe he just didn't want to see their faces, especially his mum's.

After a while, he knew his father would be happy for him, but his mother wanted things the perfect, nothing out of the ordinary.

This, to her, was certainly out of the ordinary.

"Are you happy?" His father asked after a while, to which Adrian truthfully nodded.

"I am, Dad. Very much happy, with them." He replied, his heart still running a thousand miles per hour.

It was silent for a while, and Adrian hated the fact that his mother didn't say a single word to him at all, the whole evening.

"Is it for the money?" She finally asked, looking far away at the beautiful view the balcony provided.

"No Mumma, I'm happy with the-"

"With men? Not even one, Adrian. Two of them?" She asked, her voice low but stern.

And that statement made Adrian break down.

This was what he dreaded. These two people have made his life, made him who he was, and he felt like a huge dissapointment at the moment. He loved them dearly, and he just wanted them to love him for who he was.

He continued to look at his shoes with blurry eyes, tears streaming down his face when he felt his father's arms wrap around him, the homely feeling enveloping him.

He cried harder, clinging to his father. He wanted them to say something, anything.

Even an 'its okay'..
I don't know god please say something..

They said nothing.

His father just let him cry on his shoulder as his mother looked at them, an inunderstandable look on her face.

One could clearly say she was not happy with the path her son was going on, but she didn't know what to do.

Her son's boyfriends were Kings after all.

After the couple went, still not giving their son any assurance, Adrian returned to his happy place.

His boyfriends' arms.

He realised, it might take a long while for his parents to get okay with this. But through that journey, he'll have his big boys with him. And the long army of fans he's made through his love story.

___________________________

A/N -- Hiii!!
How are you all doing?!

There are so many people liking this book like akdhsks thank you so much!!

And we are over freaking 60K reads and above 2.5K votes like DAMN-

THANKYOUUU!!!

Anyway,
If you guys have any requests regarding the throuple, let me know! I'll try to make them go through dates and have more cute moments that I'll coo over!!