CALL | e. jaeger

[MODERN AU!] eren | fem!reader

warning:
sexual content

     "eren..." you breathed out heavily before tilting your head to the side, your attention on the lamp by your bed breaking apart every so often as the aforementioned male's lips never left your skin. "aren't you expecting something?"

     the brown-haired man ignored your question, peppering light kisses against your neck instead. his lips were soft and light against your smooth skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps and a bit of saliva that caused you to squirm.

     eren chuckled as he lifted himself up from his bent position, catching your gaze with a glimmer in his emerald eyes. something you've familiarized yourself in after years of being together. his hands slipped under your shirt before removing the article in one go, your bra following after that he so skillfully removed.

     his eyes glanced at your chest, the fading love bites he left a week before catching his attention. with a teasing smirk, he looked back at you and tilted his head innocently. "i am expecting something," he said after some time, "i'm expecting to fuck you until tomorrow. sounds good, babe?"

     you rolled your eyes, chuckling at his response. even though you felt the need flickering like a wildfire, you couldn't help but snicker at what he had said. "as much as i like the sound of that, aren't you waiting for a call? a job offer?"

     "and? i can multitask babe, you think so low of me." he pouted, feigning hurt. "now, if you'll let me, i have a princess to devour."

     dipping his head, his mouth engulfed your hardened nipple. you let out a content sigh, arching your back as his tongue worked to bring you bit of pleasure. his fingers teased the other, your back soon hitting the matress as you tried to level your breathing. your hands played with his long brown hair, letting your fingers tangle with the strands, making sure not to remove the tie that kept his bun up.

     having enough of playing with your chest, his mouth traveled south until he reached your underwear. eren made eye contact as he tugged the waistline by his teeth, taking it off in an agonizing manner, his lips ghosting over your thighs.

     throwing it across the room, eren lifted your legs and placed them on his shoulder to get a good look of your dripping pussy. his thumb grazed your sensitive clit and you squirmed, "already wet for me, huh?" he chuckled lowly, biting his lower lip.

     you gasped and whimpered, your hand immediately tugging on his brown locks in a tight grip. his tongue licked your labia before your dripping hole, savoring the way you taste. you rutted against him in pleasure, your muffled moans filling the room.

     he sucked your clit harshly, making you cry out from the sensitivity and pleasure. his tongue and mouth worked against your wet cunt, bringing you close to orgasm. your fingers held onto his head tightly, tugging his hair until the hair tie that held his long locks snapped. eren's brown hair tickled your thighs as he ate you out, his tongue moving in quick yet fluid motion that made you cry out a bit too loudly.

     you moaned out his name in a breathy manner, shutting your eyes tight. the sultry sounds kept coming out of your lips no matter how hard you tried to contain them. sweat covered your body in a thin layer, the familiar coil in your abdomen suddenly tightening and ready to snap.