BOYFRIEND MATERIAL | e. jaeger

[modern au!] eren | fem!reader

requested

     you entered your classroom with a groan of frustration, wiping your arms with a wet handkerchief. it started raining when you were walking on your way to school and you just had to forgot to bring your umbrella. instead of waiting for the rain to calm down, you were running through stores and houses as your shelter from the harsh rain.

     it wasn't a good strategy because in the end, you were dripping wet head to toe as if you just decided to take a shower on the way to school.

     luckily, you dried yourself using your towel but your uniform was still clinging to your body like a sticky liquid. not only that, the harsh winds of the rain was cold too, making you shiver every time. everyone was staring at you when you entered the building as if you had three heads, it was truly embarrassing!

     luck was not on your side that morning.

     "y/n! had fun in the rain?" one of your classmates, fujisaki, exclaimed teasingly upon seeing you. you rolled your eyes and raised your middle finger, earning a gasp from the said male as he clutched his heart as if he just got shot.

     you ignored his dramatic monologue and sat on your seat, grumbling as you tried your best to dry your hair. you turned your attention to the window, watching rain drops drip by the glass. the sky was dark, darker than it already was considering that it was still early, and had a sad yet comfortable feel to it.

     if you weren't so busy drying yourself off, you'd take the chance to sleep before classes start. the sound of the rain was a lullaby and the cold breeze that would often come was comforting. it was a perfect time to nap!

     "y/n!"

     a feminine voice called out to you, snapping you awake from your little daydream. you turned your head to face one of your classmates, a blonde named himeko, who was wearing a smile.

     "a third year is looking for you." she told you, her kind smile warming up your insides. you smiled back and stood up to get to the door where the supposed visitor was waiting for you.

     you slid the door open and stepped outside, spotting your brown-haired boyfriend waiting with hands in his hoodie. "oh, eren! you're here, what's up?" you greeted, your sour mood suddenly changing at the sight of the person you love.

     emerald eyes gawked at the sight of you and before you could question it, he was already panicking. "what happened to you?! did you take a shower in the rain?!" he questioned in concern, taking out his towel to wipe your already dry face. "you'll get sick, idiot!"

     you laughed softly and grabbed his wrist, putting them down to calm the boy. "don't worry eren, i just forgot my umbrella so i got wet on my way here."

     eren shook his head in disappointment, eliciting another laugh from you. "you'll get cold...  you need to change your uniform!" eren suggested.

     "you think i have a spare uniform somewhere?" you joked.

     the brown-haired male grinned and told you to wait for a minute before rushing upstairs to his floor. you awkwardly stood outside your classroom, trying to think of an idea to dry your clothes while you wait for eren.