OOPS | m. ackerman, a. leonhart, & ymir

mikasa, annie, & ymir | fem!reader

     annie entered the empty barracks, the other cadets off to the cafeteria to chow down on their dinner before heading off to sleep. her body was sore and aching after a long day of training with a bunch of fools who were too stupid for their own good. although she was stronger than most of them, the blonde always hated being partnered with eren or reiner. she easily overpowers them, but their optimism to go for another round was both annoying and pitiful. 

     with a tired sigh, she went towards her room shared with the other girls, ready to fall asleep.

     annie paused, surprised to see ymir and mikasa inside the room. from the floor, they looked up to meet eyes with the icy blues of annie, who only stared at them back in confusion. ymir sleeps in a different room and mikasa is one of her roommates but is often seen with eren or armin during dinner, so to see them somewhere different from where they should be made annie think something was wrong.

     she stepped in, cracking her neck. "what's up?"

     "mikasa's just asking for some advice, she likes a girl." ymir replied, a grin on her lips. annie arched an eyebrow as mikasa scolded the brunette, a bright blush covering her cheeks that shocked both of them secretly. "surprising, right?" who knew someone as scary and cold-looking like mikasa would be able to get so flustered and shy over a crush?

     now annie wasn't so tired. this she needed to hear. after all, she never expected mikasa to like someone that wasn't eren jaeger.

     "who is it?" she asked, taking a seat on the bed next to the two. "oh, let me guess. is it... sasha?"

     mikasa, though embarrassed and already shy, slowly shook her head. "n-no! you both don't need to know..." she exclaimed, though ymir only lets out a snort as she leaned back, one leg raised up as she rests her arm.

     "nuh uh, you have to tell us both." she grinned, gesturing to herself and annie. "we won't tell her, i promise." the brunette raised up her pinky, looking at annie as if she was expecting her to do the same. with a grunt, she did the same hesitantly.

     annie doubts reiner and bertholdt would want to hear some gossip between the girls, anyways. 

     the black-haired soldier ran a hand through her hair, contemplating if she should tell the two who looked at her eagerly as if they were hungry for some kind of secrecy between them that could either ruin her life or help her in the future. the blush in her cheeks never went away and the butterflies in her stomach continued to ruffle one another as she sit there nervously in silence, finally letting out a sigh.

     "okay, but promise to keep it as a secret between us?"

     ymir shrugged, "sure." 

     mikasa then turned to the blonde, looking at her with a pleading glare as she waited for her response. annie only arched an eyebrow before rolling her eyes. "does it look like i have friends to begin with?" she asked, a bit too harshly on her side but it was true. like she said before, reiner and bertholdt wouldn't care.