PRANK | e. smith

erwin | fem!reader

requested

     the sun glowed brightly above the headquarters of survey corps. it was one of those rare days that the soldiers could rest and not worry about their deaths for the time being. the commander allowed one day of resting after a whole two weeks of hellish training and although levi decided against it, the commander was nice enough to let them rest. most of them practically saw him as a god from there on.

     sneaking through the narrow corridors were y/n and connie. luckily, there were no other soldiers in the hallways considering it was lunch time, which made their job easier.

     "are you sure this is a good idea?" y/n asked the male, worry lines present in her face as they made their way to the corner before stopping short in front of the commander's office.

     connie grinned, "are you really asking me that?"

     the h/c-haired could only roll her eyes at his smug grin. the golden-eyed male grinned and shifted his attention from the door and to the h/c-haired beside him, "you remember our plan right?" 

     y/n nodded and recalled their plan that they made just that morning. 

     it was a boring day, the two concluded, and what's the better way to spend it by pranking someone? y/n suggested to prank jean and eren and make them fight to death but the other had another chill-inducing plan. his first thought was to prank corporal levi but the two of them got too scared of him so connie stupidly settled with pranking the commander himself. 

     the female wasn't ready to let the blond hate her. the two of them know about her growing feelings towards him and she'd rather not ruin her chance (even if the commander barely pays attention her). however, connie assured her that the blond has a soft spot for her and would let her off the hook if he ever finds out about their prank.

     he could remember the time that corporal levi was about to punish her for accidentally kicking him, thinking that it was connie, but stopped short when he saw the commander not too far from them. his expression was stoic as always, but something about his eyes was giving off a deadly glint that made levi retract his punishment and harsh words. 

     connie couldn't believe that the corporal was actually afraid of the commander. 

     y/n, however, didn't notice that encounter thus making her think that the blond never really knew her. connie only laughed and shook his head, reassuring her once more before talking about their plan.

     commander erwin would often leave his office without his bolo tie during lunch and the two really had no idea why. however, there were rumors going around that the commander treasures the piece of clothing like his own child. if it was lost, say stolen, he'd lose his mind and run around as if he was crazier than the mad scientist they knew. 

     y/n had no idea why her friend would know about it but she listened in anyways. their plan was to hide his bolo tie until tomorrow and see what would happen from then on. if what the rumors say was true, then they'd absolutely want to see that happen. but if it was false then... they'd keep it?