ATTENTION | m. ackerman & a. leonhardt

mikasa & annie | fem!reader

     in front of you was the brown-haired cadet, his stance tense and straight as he waited for you to make a move with calculating emerald hues. you gripped the wooden dagger tight, eyes narrowed to see if he would make the first move. you ignored the other noises and grunts from your fellow cadets who were also training, your attention solely on the male in front of you who waited for your first move.

     seeing as he wasn't moving, you quickly charged forward with a war cry. you were about to tackle the male to the ground but he soon raised his leg to kick your shin and threw you to the ground. you felt your back crack in the process and you let out a quiet squeal, laying on your back while staring at the setting sun with dilated e/c hues. eren chuckled above you as you groan and cry out in pain, standing up after grabbing the wooden dagger from your hands.

     "oops, sorry, y/n. no hard feelings, okay?" he chimed out, flashing you an apologetic smile. 

     "just help me up." you groaned, raising your arm for him to take. before he could pull you up, he screamed as he suddenly fell down and landed on top of you. his body laying horizontally on your stomach after smashing his head on the ground, a cry escaping his lips.

     your stomach hurt thanks to his weight and you tried to push your friend away but he was too heavy and you couldn't find the strength to do so. "eren, what the fuck!" you exclaimed angrily, "get off of me!"

     the said male looked up and frowned, "i'm sorry, it wasn't me!" he looked up and narrowed his eyes, frowning as he caught sight of the blonde staring at the two with icy unreadable eyes. eren grunted and flashed her his middle finger, unbeknownst of the deadly gleam her aura radiated. 

     "annie, seriously--"

     "sorry, i didn't see you there." she replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm and bluntness. she stalked her way towards the two of you and knelt down beside you, holding her hand out for you to take while eren complains. "here, let me help you up. if you want, i can teach you a move or two to help you win against anyone." annie said with a tiny hint of smile, your eyes growing wide by the second at her offer. 

     not finding your voice, you nodded shyly and was about to take her hand when another body landed on top of you just as annie moved away. "i can't breathe!" you exclaimed suddenly, the weight of two bodies on top of you cutting your air supply. eren wasn't moving and he looked dead, his eyes trained forward while reiner who somehow ended up on top of the brown-haired cadet was too afraid to move.

     "someone help!" you cried out, flailing around only to be ignored by the others. 

     grunting, you leaned on your elbow and pushed your upper body upwards to see what was happening. your eyes widened as mikasa slowly approached the blonde who narrowed her eyes at the ebony-haired. "hey, annie... teach me what you're going to teach her." mikasa said, her onyx eyes cold and unwavering.

     the whole training ground was now quiet, the other cadets turning to stare at the incoming 'showdown'. the wind blew and ruffled the two females' hair, giving them a more intense aura while they glared at each other.

     "i don't know." annie replied tiredly, "it only works for humans. i don't know if it will work on a beast like you, but let's see, shall we?"

     you gaped as the two made their stance, their eyes trained on one another. the others cheered and began betting on who would win while you, eren, and reiner was still laying on the ground in pain. the blond on top of you somehow got knocked out soon after and eren was too busy cheering for his sister to care about the fact that he was literally sitting on top of you. your stomach was starting to hurt and every move you made to get rid of the two was fruitless.