T OR D | h. zoe

[MODERN AU!] hange | fem!reader

     "what?!"

     you gave your friends a sharp, menacing glare. the fire in your eyes were enough to melt the floor they were standing on and swallow them whole until they were buried six feet under.

     sadly, your imagination stayed in your head and all you could do was wish that you could leave.

     each of their eyes had a scary glint that if you could compare it to something, they were very much the definition of loki. the god of mischief.

     some wore a smirk, some wore a grin.

     and it only added fuel to the fear and embarrassment you were feeling as of now. god, who allowed you to play truth or dare again?

     "the dare is simple, y/n." jean sighed out, leaning against the couch behind him. he currently sat on the floor, arms crossed and a smirk dancing on his lips. "just text hange and prank them with song lyrics. easy, right?"

     your eyebrows furrowed and you scoffed, crossing your arms. "i understood that part very well," you started, "but with inappropriate lyrics?!"

     chorus of laughter soon followed your outburst as your cheeks began to shade with a rose color, attempting to hide it with a frown.

     connie chuckled beside you, leaning against the couch as he smirked. "you worry too much y/n, hange probably knows that it's only lyrics. don't sweat it." he explained, "unless it's true and you want to do it, then go ahead."

     "t-that's not it!" you screeched in embarrassment, leaning over to hit him hard on the head. "it's just- it's very embarrassing, okay?!"

     truth or dare was never your thing. why would you enjoy a 'game' that spills your darkest secrets and make you do a terrifying dare enough to ruin your life for a lifetime? it is merely the embodiment of embarrassment that you never wanted to partake in and yet, your friends managed to convince you.

     and you have never regretted a decision so bad.

     pranking your crush with inappropriate lyrics... what could go wrong?

     you grudgingly took out your phone and looked for hange zoë's contact number, a college acquaintance of the same department and year. also known as the person that caught your eyes and heart since your freshman years.

     your friends glanced at you expectantly, waiting for you to make your move. as you typed out your greeting, all you could do was pray that they wouldn't reject you in the future (not that you had a chance to begin with).

hange z.

11:07 PM
uhm, hey, are you awake?

Hey Y/N! Indeed I am,
do you need anything?

you might think i'm crazy