GOOD BOY | l. ackerman

[MODERN AU!] levi | fem!reader

warning:
sexual content (pegging)

dedicated to:
piss alliance <3

     your bedroom could equal to the warmth of a fireplace in a chilly winter or hotter than the burning fire of desire that flickered deep inside of you. skins were sticky with sweat, cheeks flushed in a deep shade of cherry red, while once bright eyes were trained on each other's that mimicked hunger and lust. 

     underneath you was a flustered black-haired man, his arm covering half of his face as you kiss his neck with soft lips. you looked up and smiled sweetly, grabbing his wrist and putting it beside him to show how needy he was. "don't hide your face, i want to see you." you mumbled, your voice velvety and almost innocent.

     but levi knew not to trust such angelic voice.

     he breathed heavily, but looked away in an attempt to hide his flustered face. you laughed before gripping his chin, forcing him to look at your sparkling eyes. "i told you i want to see you, didn't i?" you cradled his cheek and inched closer, your lips above his—a baby's hair away. "you're going to look in my eyes when i tell you to."

     levi gulped before slowly nodding, words stuck in his throat that he couldn't even answer properly. how adorable that a once sarcastic man, full of insults and comebacks, could shut up in less than a second when it comes to you. you giggled lovingly, pecking his cheeks before pulling back to take a good look of his form.

     the maid dress levi decided to wear and hide from you for weeks stuck to his skin like glue. it was now crumpled and full of creases, the skirt riding up to his thighs that showed off his black stockings. the buttons of his top were halfway done, showing his smooth skin that glistened with sweat.

     you never would've guessed that levi would wear a maid dress. much less make it look sexy and cute on him to the point that your hormones went and had a war with your common sense.

     not that you were complaining. 

     "good boy," you hummed before letting your lips trail down to his chest, "now will you be a dear and tell me why you thought wearing this is okay?" you asked bluntly, softly biting on to his skin until you left marks.

     "you- you don't like it?" he huffed, arching his back as he whimpered. "i-i wore it for you, be grateful..." 

     "i am." you giggled as you unbuttoned the rest of his top, sliding it off his shoulder. "you look adorable like this, maybe you should save this for next time." you mumbled, pressing your lips against his skin one more time. you nipped, sucked, and licked his skin until you stopped just at his abdomen.

     levi shuddered and closed his eyes, losing himself to your hot kisses. you pulled away after, noticing the bulge poking through the skirt. "excited, are we?" you teased, flashing him a smirk before rubbing him gently through the cloth. he hissed, lower lip trapped between his teeth to keep himself from moaning out loud.

     "just get it over or something," he spat.

     you could only chuckle, lifting his skirt up. he wore no underwear at all.

     his cock was already twitching, hard and tall as it dripped with pre-cum and anticipation. levi sucked in a breath as you wrapped your cold hand around him, slowly jerking him off. you ran your thumb across his slit, watching him cry out your name silently. playing with his pre-cum and smothering it over the tip, you pulled your hand away after.